Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Site Thanks Swizz ;)

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
Heyya Swizzle, Check your link out and make sure it sends peeps to where you want them to go. ;) It didn't take me to the forum...

OP
OP
swizzle

swizzle

May 3, 2003
upstate ny
I forgot about the link. I entered a contest on the site and the prize was a Garrett Ace 250 and I won. Unfortunately Ron from the Dixie metal detecting site decided it was better to delete the whole forum then to send me my prize. That's why the link doesn't work anymore. Swizzle

Vodka1000

Apr 21, 2007
Wow - it will be nice to see it................... ???

Attachments

• eagle + flag.jpg
    eagle + flag.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 615
  • eagle + flag.jpg
    eagle + flag.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 594
OP
OP
swizzle

swizzle

May 3, 2003
upstate ny
I dunno, He seems like a cool guy and the contest he had to bring in more guest didn't do so good. He only got 6 new members and I got 5 of those for him. I guess he just didn't feel that there was enough effort to justify giving away a perfectly good detector. I still woulda loved to have it. I would have settled for a new leshe digging knife but he refuses to return my e-mails now so what can you do? Swizzle

OP
OP
swizzle

swizzle

May 3, 2003
upstate ny
I know but at the same time I can't blame him. I don't want to post the name of his detector site either and give him a bad name because I have heard some good stuff about the guy. I don't want to be the disgruntled customer that destroys a guys livelyhood because of one bad dealing. I just wont be dealing with him myself. That one detector could have brought him a good deal of businees over the next few years. Not from just me but others that I would have told about him being a good person to deal with. I might try to e-mail him one more time and request a read reciept just so I know that he actually read my e-mail and if he refuses to respond then send him a note telling him that I wont be dealing with him at all and if anyone ask me where to go I'll send them elsewhere. Swizzle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread