Metal Detecting Earl

tabjunkie

Greenie
Aug 22, 2010
Delaware
Detector(s) used
whites dfx,at pro,ace250
HELP!!!! I am looking to find info on a real good spot to hunt right after Earl comes up
the coast. I went to coin beach right after last weeks high waves and found only a couple of
quarters and a dime. I use the DFX and was searching at the middle entrance (KeyBox) Just
wondering if anyone could give a tip or two. Maybe another spot near that location.
tabjunkie

Upvote 0

XT18000

May 26, 2008
Try to hunt the largest beach that has had the largest crowds for the longest time!
Can't go wrong useing this method anywhere.

JohnnieWalker

Nov 30, 2009
Zebulon NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari Teknetics T2
I'm going to Nags Head and Kill Devil Hill if I see a lot of beach erosion on the webcams.

I challenge you to a Duel, My Minelab Safari against your DFX. :icon_thumright:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Just got back from the inlet OC, things are looking good.. the high tide at 2:30pm thusday pushed hundreds of green coins onto the beach, hoping the Friday 4am HT..will push more goodies on those special Beach's that have more history like coin beach, the secret is to be there before the other hunters, and before they get sucked back into the depths of the ocean......keeping in mind also,..... be aware of the rips and the in comings, and wear your PFD....Good Luck, see you there.....Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread