Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Garret AT Pro
Teknetics T2
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there,

A friend of mine owns 2 castles/estates in the Czech Republic and he wants to know if there is interest among detectorists to do detecting tours at his properties.

I am a detectorist myself and am certain these grounds will yield great finds. We are in the process of setting up 'the tour' but would like to get an idea of the interest (or not) in coming to Czech for a 10 day tour. We would like to host the first one as soon as the spring 16.

The castles are: Karlova Koruna and Kost. Kinský dal Borgo, a.s. | Hrad Kost, zámek Karlova Koruna, svatby, pronájem

Please let me know your comments or thoughts as we would love to hear!

Thanks

Olivier
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

perdidogringo

Apr 21, 2011
El Dorado
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea, Olivier! I have some Czech blood in me as my ancestors immigrated to the US in the 1880s (mostly from western and southern Bohemia) and I would love the opportunity to metal detect there. I would like more information, of course, about costs and such. I wouldn't be able to go until July 2016, though.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Become a Charter Member and you can sell your trips!

Attachments

• Spammed.jpg
    Spammed.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 82

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Actually, Terry, I LIKE Spam.... The canned type, though. TTC

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ahhh, fried spam and eggs over toast with white gravy! Yeah Baby!!! :occasion14:

Hey, I'm going to be putting trips together to see Chicago Ron's new implants. We'll tour the firehouse used in the Commercial, and then make Ron take us to one of his pay day beaches. Get in touch if you're interested!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ahhh, fried spam and eggs over toast with white gravy! Yeah Baby!!! :occasion14:

Hey, I'm going to be putting trips together to see Chicago Ron's new implants. We'll tour the firehouse used in the Commercial, and then make Ron take us to one of his pay day beaches. Get in touch if you're interested!
Diced and mixed into roast beef hash! Or sliced thin and fried crispy with eggs. Hmm. PM me with Ron particulars. You dug out yet? Good to hear from you, friend! Terry

OP
OP
O
Jan 25, 2016
Amsterdam
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Garret AT Pro
Teknetics T2
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea, Olivier! I have some Czech blood in me as my ancestors immigrated to the US in the 1880s (mostly from western and southern Bohemia) and I would love the opportunity to metal detect there. I would like more information, of course, about costs and such. I wouldn't be able to go until July 2016, though.

Cool! I'll let you know once we have things setup!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread