MetalVision vsmd wiz-bang technological gold goggles! ????? Any experience?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've messed with one a bit. It basically makes metal 'POP" out from the back ground. Looking at seams of gold in ore they look like flashing blue lines its pretty cool. Nuggets and pieces of metal flash too. There is flashing across the whole surface because of the way the lights work. But anything metallic or mineralized with iron flashes brighter by contrast. black sand too. Its a "Surface metal detector" and thats all the owner claims. Obvious limeted uses but you can walk bedrock with it and look along stream banks and see black sand deposits. We talked to the inventor for a while in Sonora and brought a couple back.
I would like one above me on a float for summeretime night sniping I think that would be COOL:laughing7:....Its obviously not going to replace regular detectors. But I saw a few out of the box applications...seeing gold flash on chunks of ore is pretty cool closest thing to being able to hunt it like flouresnece I've ever seen. Not magic like LRL's:cat: But , smart interesting idea.

He wants tooooo much and I've heard he is discontinuing.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOOGLED and watched a dozen videos-only 5 units left in the warehouse, no boxes or instructions and selling the last ones for $100 a piece. Bummer to flop, guess we just must wait for that detector with a screen that shows the shape, size and composition of buried objects( dream on ol'man hahahaha)-John

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Indiana law says we can only prospect between sunrise, and sunset. Won't do any good here. We don't have any nuggets big enough to see with it anyway.
I'm not plugging a product at all, just asking. The metalVision VsdM device, Has anyone seen it work in person? Is it a real functional working device as advertised?
Cuz, I can see myself out trolling for cougars all night long with this baby, lol.

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
I emailed Travis Riley earlier this evening and got a response. Here is his letter to me:
Dear Randy

Thanks for the email, I sold the last 5 units I had already. the only units I have is two Generation 2 models. which im not sure that I would even sell considering it is one of two units that exist. instead of the Gen 1 unit, Gen 2 looks more 3 dimensional... I am in the process of Patent Protecting my Technology. I never had a warehouse full of metal vision units. It was just me that had the idea, Provisional patented my idea and Manufactured all 150 units myself which sold for $599.99 each. I have shipped units to 13 different countries and 11 different states here in the USA. As soon as my Federal Grant comes Through I will be closing as a Sole Proprietorship and reopening as a Corporation. Metal Vision technology will be applied to thousands of industries all over the world. From simple visual prospecting for gold to Nasa rovers looking for surface minerals and metals. water purification, department of defense, Navy, Army, Google, Apple etc.

If you have a linkedin account you can also connect with me on there
I hope I gave you a respectable response to your email.

Best regards

Ok so there you have it folks, just a matter of time and they will be on the market again.
Randy

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw some posts on fb that he may have some corporate interest in producing his product.

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Indiana law says we can only prospect between sunrise, and sunset. Won't do any good here. We don't have any nuggets big enough to see with it anyway.
Prospecting? :dontknow: ..... Just tell them your out snipe hunting....:laughing7:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talked to Travis for a while in person. He is very smart. He has plans for other aplications..search and rescue being one. You can use the polorizing lenses to make the Metal vision 3d by adding a lense to the light itself while wearing the glasses as well. It's very hard to describe the effect of the light and what it makes metal look like. Videos do not come close to showing the actual visual effect. One thing he is not doing is mining the miners it is a usable tool for the right circumstance. He has several patents in the works.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions