Not open for further replies.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Both of your replies insinuates I'm an idiot and that I should just give up without lab certification. I feel that both of your opinions are a complete joke. I don't believe any of you take any one else's post serious. You're rarely helpful to people on posts.

OMG dude! You are a piece of work! Terry C. is one of the best members on the forum. You have 40+ posts and have done NOTHING but insult other members. Maybe it's time for a "Time Out." :dontknow:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Both of your replies insinuates I'm an idiot and that I should just give up without lab certification. I feel that both of your opinions are a complete joke. I don't believe any of you take any one else's post serious. You're rarely helpful to people on posts.
I give up, Rocks. That is to say, I give up on you. I will not call you an idiot. I will not call your posts a joke. I will not demean your opinions or even your opinions of others. Back off. THINK about what you are saying. Won't get you far on this Net with that kind of attitude. Oh, one more thing.... Welcome to TreasureNet. The largest, and in my opinion, the BEST treasure site in the world.... because of its members. (tnx, Terry) TTC

CoinHunterAZ

Feb 18, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You are the only one doing any insinuating here, you asked for opinions and you got them. Why would you want to insult those trying to help you?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rocks A Lot, please end the hostility, both Terry C and Terry S are long time respected members who have helped many members.

Your thread is titled Meteorites? The "?" implies you are asking other members opinions which they gave. Someone saying they are not meteorites is not negative feedback.[h=2][/h]

OP
OP
Rocks A Lot

Rocks A Lot

Feb 18, 2019
Peoria, IL
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rocks A Lot, please end the hostility, both Terry C and Terry S are long time respected members who have helped many members.

Your thread is titled Meteorites? The "?" implies you are asking other members opinions which they gave. Someone saying they are not meteorites is not negative feedback.[h=2][/h]

I have yet to read anything helpful from them. Actually I received no help at all on my post. Just because I defended my post and another's post from poor scrutiny, I am being scrutinized. It says fathoms about this site and it's interests in the subjects it supposedly supports. So like I said, delete my account. I'll absolutely just lose poor scrutiny and have been proven that it's not ok to defend subjects worth further investigation.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have yet to read anything helpful from them. Actually I received no help at all on my post. Just because I defended my post and another's post from poor scrutiny, I am being scrutinized. It says fathoms about this site and it's interests in the subjects it supposedly supports. So like I said, delete my account. I'll absolutely just lose poor scrutiny and have been proven that it's not ok to defend subjects worth further investigation.

As stated you titled your thread Meteorite?, you asked for opinions and Terry gave his. We do not delete accounts, if you want to leave just log out and don't log back in.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I locked the thread, we do not delete threads unless they violate our rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread