Mexican Delicacy

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
There was a young couple from Akron Ohio vacationing in Mexico, they wanted to see everything, experience it all. One night they were eating in a fine restaraunt when a waiter brings a large platter to the the table next to them with lots of fanfare. He takes the the cover off to reveal two large round items, everybody applauds as they begin eating them. Intrigued, the couple ask their waiter what the hell was going on. He tells them that "those are the testicles from the bull in the nightly bullfight, it is a great delicacy in my country!"
They decide they must try them & ask if they can have a serving. "Im very sorry but, there are only one pair of testicles available per evening, perhaps you would like to me to reserve tomorrow nights serving for you?"
The couple were ecstatic & agreed to return the following night. The next evening the couple sit at their table & wait anxiously, the waiter finaly brings a large platter to them. He takes the cover off to reveal two very small round items............the gentleman says "What the hell are these? The couple last night got two huge balls!" To which the waiter replied........." Im very sorry sir but in these bullfights..........sometimes the bull wins!" :o ;D

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
Sometimes you just have to ask W.W.F.G.D.
I swear AP, your just not right. Cant wait to pass this one one.
Mike

S

stefen

W.W.F.G.D. ?????

Huh, I must be dense so please explain.

PM if you want.

AP is OK, its the Baron that questionable...too much caffine ;D

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
W.W.F.G.D
WHAT WOULD FORREST GUMP DO?
Mike

S

stefen

Geez, Now I can sleep tonite backitup83.

Gotta remember that one.

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
What can I say, there is nothing wrong with me, wrong with me, wrong with me. Really..
Mike

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
Ouch!!!,,,NNaaaa,Im not wound to tight.But I do like to have fun once in a while. I did enjoy the joke, and I did spread it around.
Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread