Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Whites TDI
Minelab Sovereign GT
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michigan isn't known for its cashe stories.
However Michigan is well known for its poor education system.

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
Well I tell ya what :read2: Michigan has a lot of old silver compared to other parts of the country. I would say there's the possibility of silver pocket spills everywhere ya go. There used to be a section on this board on treasure legends by state. I would check out that and any older areas or old, abandoned farm houses where you live around the suggested areas (foundations, around large trees, chicken sheds, post holes, old garden areas). :thumbsup: :blob7:

GringoStarr

Aug 15, 2009
La Florida
Detector(s) used
Metrotech 220, Spartan 175, Metrotech 330, Garrett CXiii With Bloodhound Attachment. Garrett Hand Scanner, and others.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, there are plenty of cache's in every state, and Michigan is no exception. Remember Von Mueller's admonition, "There are probably several within walking distance of where you live, if there were just a magical way of finding them."
You can research old newspaper files, and get your leads from there, if you want. It just depends on where your interest lies. Bob, some of us are turned on by hidden monies left from crime, of that of an old recluse, miser, farmer, businessman or woman, banker, lawyer, lumber baron, shadetree mechanic, lifelong bachelor, divorced and bitter person, crooked cop, moonshiner, et alia. Follow your interests, Bob, and do what works for you.
Remember luck is preparedness meeting opportunity.
There is plenty where you live.
Good luck!
Exanimo!

The Gringo

Ism

Jun 17, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Whites TDI
Minelab Sovereign GT
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lonesomebob said:
Sorry about the wrong spelling ism. promise too use spell check. Bob

Rotfl Bob, I know I'm fair game now.

anobis

Tenderfoot
May 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi evryone ,
I live in Royal oak,Michigan.I wish that I can join any of you for finding a good treasure.
I will make today or tomorrow an order for whites TM808 and Garrett ACE350
send me email ,I work now only partime 2 days aweek,I got pored.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread