Michigan Treasure Exhibit

MICHIGANJAY

Dec 28, 2006
MI
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT, Equinox, Excal. 10, Ultra 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello folks in Michigan. I thought it would be appropriate to post information regarding the Sloan Museum’s Treasure exhibit that is taking place during January 19-April 20 in Genesee County MI. They sent me a really cool brochure; however, most of this information can be obtained on the web at:

http://www.sloanmuseum.com/featured_exhibits.html

There are different dates/activities, however, some of them seem like they may be geared for the young ones/families, so I would look over the activities carefully. I suggest taking a glance at the workshops/programs and lectures area of the web page. The program on Feb 2nd sounds particularly interesting; it is entitled “Great Lakes, Great Treasures.” Maybe I’ll cash in some clad and see you there!

Just thought I would get the word out there. Let me know what you think. Take Care, J.

P.S. Some of these program$ require pre-registration.

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Thanks for the link,Jay.I knew this was coming up but had forgotten when.You bet Ill take my boys down to check it out......Joe

kaptainkosmic

Jul 7, 2004
S.W. Michigan
Detector(s) used
CZ-20 When its Wet, Garret 1350 When its Not.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
our club president Mike Walker is one on the presenters. passed out brochures at the club meeting.

looks like a great time.

hh steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread