deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep...woke up to the same here in Pa. this morning.

Al

Swartzie

Mar 15, 2009
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yep, we got more of that crap here in Ohio too. Fortunately, I was able to get out this past weekend when the weather hit the 60's. The ground in the woods was really soft. Found another musket ball on a hill that overlooks an old river crossing. Just need to wait for the snow to melt off now.

-Swartzie

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes we had sleet and snow in Ohio. I am tirer of all this white stuff. I ready for a good warm spell.......Matt

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
Hey rusty nail :laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3: you guys can keep it down there. Up here in the U.P. we have the cold now waiting for the snow to go some fields are opening up and the bush is getting bare too but the lakes are still frozen thats what I'm waiting for.
HH-drewan

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here here.. I here yaa it's getting bare but the ground is still frozen can't wait till thaw to get out all this.. seeing... reading and type n can get to a person..hang in there.. iron audio tone roll over...I'm mean rusty nail...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread