Mickey says Thanks Floater!!

F

Floater

Pilot Rescued after Plane loses Power
Over Fort Lauderdale

Geuters - Sun May 1, 8:44 PM ET
Ft. Lauderdale, A Disney pilot was rescued today after spending more than 10 years trapped in the jungles of Florida. A local MDer out hunting found the pilot and his plane while searching for relics and old coins. Floater the Mder said I happened to get a signal and looked down and there he was. I was surprised he was ok after such a long time. The Pilot unidentified at this time was taken to the Floater hospital and checked out. His Plane suffered a broke wheel in the crash but amazingly everything else survived.
The Pilot said he was confident someone would find him and time really didn?t matter since he is a cartoon character. He also said he was carrying a special cargo for Mickey mouse and the payroll for the rest of the Characters at Disney. Asked if he would fly again he said absolutely. He said also he will be staying at Floaters for a little convalescing before heading on. Please see pictures below.

Attachments

• pilot.jpg
    pilot.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 354
  • Pilotcargo.jpg
    Pilotcargo.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 338
  • pilotcoins1.jpg
    pilotcoins1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 329
Upvote 0

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
LMAO! Dang man! Was it a mushroom or a little tab of paper...........you ate before you went out MDing. Watch out for the "white rabbit" next time! 8) Cool find man!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great rescuse, Floater!!!
He looks very happy you found him. I can't remember his name, but I think he might have been one of the charactors from the cartoon show Rescue Ragers...
Keep up the good work...

OP
OP
F

Floater

Thanks guys, I had to come up with something. His face just cracks me up he's so damn happy!!.

Leon thanks for the Rescue Ranger lead. I'll check it out. It says disney on the bottom of it but I couldnt find any characters.with Him. I figured BuckRam might look here and point the Way but he hasnt wieghed in yet.

Ok FreePete. I dont know as I want to know where the Garters were found. LOL

Ya See Mystro, your not the only one with the good Stuff. ;D

OP
OP
F

Floater

Thanks Leon, Looks Like Baloo fits right in here. Were gonna have to tell Pirate to watch out though. LOL

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL!

Nice finds and funny story Floater!

HH

Lonewolfe

OP
OP
F

Floater

Thanks BuckRam. Just tryin too keep ya Honest. LOL HH

OP
OP
F

Floater

Damn NE you had me going there for a minute. LOL :D Actually I broke the whell I think when I hit it with the digger. I am going back with a screen tommorow to see if I can find it. I,ll keep ya posted.hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions