OP
OP
T

timberjack

Sep 29, 2013
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nope the exact titel is"Mcclintock gets epa chief to admit noboby fined, prosecuted or fired" and it was posted by "American commitment"

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom McClintock has always been a good guy..It's just too bad he wasn't elected Gov. instead of the unqualified movie star

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it's a good thing that McCarthy is getting her feet held to the fire! Just might end up getting something done now.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
All too true John. How many times have we seen it happen in the forest circus? The problem is their union which makes it almost impossible to fire them unless they become mass murderers. Even then it's hard. What we need to do is vote in a law that states if any government employee (at any level of government) violates someones rights that it means automatic firing if found guilty by a court of law. That would take care of everything from the forest service to county clerks.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although it may be easier to change the rotation of the earth. If we all called and wrote our senators and congress persons weekly using what I call the nag method. Keep it up till they tell you to go away. Sooner or later hopefully some one may listen and do something! Remember there's safety in numbers!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
these gubermint people DONT get these comments! its their staff that actually gets them and then files them in the T.C. file! unless your praiseing them or donateing lots of $$ they don't give a sqwat what we think!

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah' but you know what they say about the squeeky wheel? We get the shaft. LOL! Luckily I live in a small state where our Washington gov. are local people that we do know, the advantages of being the 5th generation of a family in the town I live in.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, the political hacks put a higher value on letters that a constituent has written as opposed to phone calls and emails. More effort and 49 cents means you're more serious , I suppose.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread