Micro Blaster 2?

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I have the good 14 year old Honda 2000I that we can carry to where we need it easily plus we have 100yds or more of extension cord. It's less than 50 yards to wherever we have blasted so far and I don't think the igniter was being sold yet still when we finally got our set up a year later than originally ordered... I made that darn demo movie for them and it sat here on my pc so long that the sound died on the software, so I have to start fresh and re-edit it again for them this winter because new systems and software came out while waiting... lol. We didn't get ours until this summer sometime and we made the movie in June of 2013... I just wanted to see the splitter :) I have an old 20 ton and I've seen other multiple cut splitters but not like yours. Looks like you drive a log through and then back it up with another to finish the first cut and start the next :) Very Cool.

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I have the good 14 year old Honda 2000I that we can carry to where we need it easily plus we have 100yds or more of extension cord. It's less than 50 yards to wherever we have blasted so far and .
I keep forgetting that SOME people actually have claims that they can DRIVE to. Duh. For me, packing a generator in is a little too much for me to comprehend. I am stuck with just using hand tools.

OP
OP
S

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In 1995, a 10-month old Newfoundland named Boo saved a hearing-impaired man from drowning in the Yuba River in Northern California. The man fell into the river while dredging for gold. Boo noticed the struggling man as he and his owner were walking along the river. The Newfoundland instinctively dove into the river, took the drowning man by the arm, and brought him to safety. According to Janice Anderson, the Newfoundland’s breeder, Boo had received no formal training in water rescue.[16]
this is from wikipedia I was searching this dog breed and saw this. Drowning or working?lol

OP
OP
S

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I keep forgetting that SOME people actually have claims that they can DRIVE to. Duh. For me, packing a generator in is a little too much for me to comprehend. I am stuck with just using hand tools.

Hello Rick,
I just wanted to let you know that I just got my invoice for my new Sierra Blaster and I told Aaron that you referred me. I went with the single head for now as it was all I could afford. We also went with this little blast box he had for the electric. I am only using 18v xrp dewalt drill to start and will be upgrading to a portable gen and heavier roto hammer soon. I have tried to get one of the Ryobi's that you mentioned but have been unsuccessful so far. I keep watching the Bay for them but they are quite rare. Any way just wanted to say thanks for all the advice and will be thinking of you every time we touch one off. Be safe and prosper this season.
Rob

OP
OP
S

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome news!!!! I just found a Ryobi ER160 in perfect shape and bought it! Now I can't afford to go lol, but when I do with that drill, Sierra blaster and Jog Trommel I'm going to do awesome. I wish that I knew how to hand roll the rounds as they are hard to come by right now. Hopefully they get someone to start mass producing them soon. My best to you all. Good luck this year.

OP
OP
S

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Any one have a link for a manual on that Ryobi ER-160 gas hammer drill? I hunted for one with out success. Many people are looking for that manual and another hunter said they must be made from tissue paper and fairy farts. lol

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome news!!!! I just found a Ryobi ER160 in perfect shape and bought it! Now I can't afford to go lol, but when I do with that drill, Sierra blaster and Jog Trommel I'm going to do awesome. I wish that I knew how to hand roll the rounds as they are hard to come by right now. Hopefully they get someone to start mass producing them soon. My best to you all. Good luck this year.

Dig around in the pyrotechnics world and you'll figure it out rather quickly. It isn't all that hard.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We bought our blaster to use underground and it does work great as shown in my videos. I ffwd' through the movie above to the last 3 minutes where it showed the blast. Man I hate all of the music and rambling in their movies. 20 minutes of advertising and 2 minutes of good info at the end...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread