Micro Gold Deposits

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Micro gold deposits
Hey zenit52.........First you should kick the spot where your device is reading the gold....If it is on the surface it should disappear...If it is still there dig the spot into a 5 gallon bucket until the signal moves to the bucket....then spread it out on a plastic sheet or a canvas...Try to pin point it again..Inspect the material carefully....If nothing is visible you will know it is just a micro gold deposit....Some of these devices just love that stuff. Yes you can save that stuff but it takes a lot to make it worth while...I have not found a way to tell if the signal is a micro gold deposit or not....There are few frequencies that will eliminate them....Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I don’t think that your LRL is picking up rings in this case.....If you are digging empty holes you may want to try this...When you are searching and get a target you mark it...then you keep searching and find other targets you mark them..then you walk back and if you find that the markers are evenly space that is a good sign that you are picking rings instead of good targets...I use 16D nails with a piece of surveyor tape tied to them as markers....Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
In my opinion these signals are worse with silver than with gold,,,Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to Sam "Lobo" Wolfe if you want to make the signal to a mineral/magnetic pocket stronger, just disturb it. Kicking the ground should work fine.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a pattern of misinformation that has been going on for years now. I don't know what is the reason, but maybe it helps to sell the phony rip-off equipment.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Most Micro gold signals can be found on the surface...After a rain storm have you ever saw small black lines on the ground?....the odds are that some of these lines will contain micro gold...Simple by kicking them will spread them out....No more signal....Making the signal better is just one man’s opinion....Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Montana they have a nick-name for cowboy boots--$#!+ kickers. Other places they say to put on your hip waders. Folks, this thread is bogus. This is more intentional misinformation. I don't buy it for one second that this is his "opinion". I can't say why for certain, but I suspect it has something to do with my posting about the Eliminator e-120. Is this some kind of jealousy? I don't know, you decide.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Sign
al line
In Montana they have a nick-name for cowboy boots--$#!+ kickers. Other places they say to put on your hip waders. Folks, this thread is bogus. This is more intentional misinformation. I don't buy it for one second that this is his "opinion". I can't say why for certain, but I suspect it has something to do with my posting about the Eliminator e-120. Is this some kind of jealousy? I don't know, you decide.
Just answering the gentleman’s question.... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/387962-please-dowse-my-picture.html
Sorry you object to my giving other people knowledge..By the way...What I tell is what happens...not from reading a book....Art

Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
In Montana they have a nick-name for cowboy boots--$#!+ kickers. Other places they say to put on your hip waders. Folks, this thread is bogus. This is more intentional misinformation.

Please inform us how and why it is bogus???information??Art

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody wants to know about the Eliminator e-120, you still have to learn to use an L-rod. It's what they call "body response". This is where meditation comes in handy. You learn to filter out the five senses and go into "direct perception" mode. That's really the essence of it, to become aware of the body response. I could probably write a book on it.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Eliminator e-120 is real. It puts out a real signal line. That means it uses physical discrimination. I'm not saying it's the world's best but for the price, YES. And it has some new technology. It doesn't matter what device you use, if it has a swivel handle you need some form of meditation. This is probably why the skeptics go postal over the thought of a swivel handle--they can't do it because their ego prevents them. As the saying goes, you are only aware of what your ego allows you to be aware of.

Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Like I told you many times...If you try to Dowse with a LRL you will fail...Are you trying to sell the e120 or some kind of meditation program?...Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Just a little experiment...Put some gold on the ground...Now take a dowsing rod and tape a piece of gold to it...Walk north-south or east-west and pass the gold target.....when the rods cross stay there....Raise one foot off the ground and remember what the rods did...Now mark the spot and set your LRL up...Now walk between the target and the LRL....when the rods cross again raise a foot off the ground...that is how you tell the difference between a natural signal line and a man made signal line...Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Signal line
There is a pattern of misinformation that has been going on for years now. I don't know what is the reason, but maybe it helps to sell the phony rip-off equipment.
You are the one who makes what you call a LRL....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions