Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
"Micron gold"

"Micron gold" in the LRL fantasy world obviously means something other than its meaning to geologists. Here's an example:

architecad said:
Hi Fellows

When I had my MFD, I found a lots of little stone with micro gold inside, and many time, with 1/2 OZ of gold. I found them many times in the beach, parks, streets, backyard, in everywhere. However, the Geologist say gold can be found only in certain places like rivers, stream, deserts or mountains. How do you explain that? :icon_scratch:

Arch

The non-gullibillies don't have to make this up, there it is straight from Archie.

Over the last 48 hours in another thread we've seen LRLers say the reason they can't find a gold coin is because of all the micron gold everywhere and stashes of gold hundreds of miles away and blah blah blah.... can't locate a one ounce gold coin a few tens of feet away because of all that other nonsense. Next we'll hear that gold on Mars screws everything up. If the darn LRL is useless because it cannot distinguish between what you want to locate and everything else (i.e., it provides zero information content), it's nothing more than adult toy that doesn't even vibrate, it just sucks your brains out with the Hoover Maneuver.

I can "locate" micron gold with half of a pair of chopsticks with greater discrimination than Archie evidently could with his MFD. It doesn't even require any magical skill, just a little bit of knowledge of gold geology which Archie already admitted he hasn't got-- read his post! It's a classic in the LRL literature-- brief, reasonably complete, and to the point.

Unfortunately, chopstick pointing ability is not the key to wealth. The markedly inferior LRL pointing ability obviously isn't the key to wealth either: in another recent thread Art and Archie discussed how they'd found all this gold but it didn't seem worth the trouble to actually dig it, which is another way of saying they didn't even ground truth it. No distinction between real gold and imaginary gold, it's all equally wonderful if you've got an LRL and the imaginary kind is so, so more abundant! So abundant that it'll stop an LRL from locating an ounce bullion coin ($1500 current spot) from several tens of feet away. This is a tool for locating gold?

Archie evidently got rid of his-- read his post!

--Toto

FREE BONUS-- MORE QUOTES! The nongullibillies don't have to make this stuff up!

architecad said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Arch…I have found a lot of gold veins with my devices..None have been rich enough to dig..Art

I believe you. You can find many gold veins but remove all those gold is the big problem!!

Arch

fenixdigger said:
Woof, I see your point. Missing what I had gotten by 2 inches location, 1/2 ft in depth, and 1/4 gram of the weight must mean our devices don't work.

One of the big problems we have it with the "Found it didn't dig it" situation. Let me expound on that.

Some are real obvious, Government land, hostile property owners, inaccessible areas, extreme dangers, and more. Here's the sneaky ones.

Size and depth. How so? If you have 1/1000 of a gram at 5-10 ft. are you willing to dig it? I'm not. Arch is not kidding about gold

being in off the hook places. How far did glaciers travel? Hmmm. Gold in the ground for millions of years (1/1000) of a gram has the

same signature as 10 lbs buried 100 yrs. Maybe even more. Scatter 1/10 gram of micro gold in an area, say 12 x 12 x 12 ft, bury it for

2 million years, see what kind of signature that has. We just recently (believe it or not) are able to determine size and depth accurately.

As you see by what was done by 2 of us, not much difference in the readings. Years ago I would have dug about 3 ft. and went

home wondering if my detector just missed it. Not now.

IF I was exposed to just 1 person describing something that was hard to believe, I would have serious doubts, but still not rule it out.

Now if I saw 3, 4, 5, 10, 25, saying the same thing, I would take it on myself to investigate if I was interested. If I was not interested, I

would go on my way, not call all of them liars and frauds. You may or may not understand this post, but guaranteed that any LRL user

will. This is what we mean when we say "you won't understand". Not saying someone is dumb, just not experienced enough to grasp

it.

fenixdigger said:
I'm just saying you are setting this up for failure even with a 100% device/procedure. A 1/1000 of a gram piece of gold in the ground for 2 million years has the same signature as 100 lbs buried 100 yrs. If the device has a range of 5 miles how many of these do you think are in that area? Boost that to a range of 20+ miles.

We normally visit a site 2 or 3 times gathering info, going to Google earth, plotting on the topos, working on 4 or 5 spots at a time.

Once final determinations are done, then a recovery trip is made. This takes more than 15 mins. If I scan an area, then add a target, 15 mins is possible. That's the only way.

aarthrj3811 said:
You are 100% correct LT…You may have one signal line and you may have a 100 signal lines..If you have not searched that area before you never know what problems you will encounter. Even with all the new techno features we now have these devices can still be fooled by Micro gold…If you are going to Treasure Hunt with these devices You have to learn how Micro gold affects these Devices..Art

fenixdigger said:
I want to mention something I think you have overlooked. Glaciers covered a lot of the earth, leaving particles of all kinds of elements.
The seas at one time covered most of the planet. Guess what's in sea water besides salt? That's right. Gold. And when the seas receded,
the concentrations left "micro" gold deposits. Now if you don't believe in evolution, I understand. If the earth is only 6 or 7,000 yrs old this is not possible.

These things you mentioned were the bane of Lrls. All kinds of "improvements" were touted by mfgs. to overcome these. Did they?

Costs big money to see. Other option is to do it yourself. Some have, after much trial and error.

You believe what you want, things are what they are. Your beliefs and the other skeps have no bearing on what is going on.

fenixdigger said:
Toto; I saying that an operating lrl will pick up any valid signal. Without knowing what is there first, it's not a test, but a hunt. If you run your test in an unscanned area you prove nothing. Of course if that is what you want,,,

Update 12 July 2011: Archie still likes his post:
architecad said:
woof! said:
The whole story is right there in your first post in this thread, Archie. Your words, not mine. If you don't like what you disclosed, you can just delete your post, it's up to you.

--Toto

This is my first sentence of the post. When I had my MFD, I found a lots of little stone with micro gold inside, and many time, with 1/2 OZ of gold."

Ok Woof, Where is the whole story that you're talking about? What's wrong? If I said I found gold is because I found gold. That's the true. Please provide a good explanation!! :icon_scratch:

Arch

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Re: "Micron gold"

That's a whole lot of proof. Of course any Lrl user will see a different answer than you. I see it as you don't have a clue, just as a few others. Likely you never will. Of course somewhere you will be so sure of yourself, you will lose a chunk of change just to prove a point
that doesn't exist.

I want to mention something I think you have overlooked. Glaciers covered a lot of the earth, leaving particles of all kinds of elements.
The seas at one time covered most of the planet. Guess what's in sea water besides salt? That's right. Gold. And when the seas receded,
the concentrations left "micro" gold deposits. Now if you don't believe in evolution, I understand. If the earth is only 6 or 7,000 yrs old this is not possible.

These things you mentioned were the bane of Lrls. All kinds of "improvements" were touted by mfgs. to overcome these. Did they?

Costs big money to see. Other option is to do it yourself. Some have, after much trial and error.

You believe what you want, things are what they are. Your beliefs and the other skeps have no bearing on what is going on.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~SWR~
Nope. The schematics and wiring are the same now, as in years past. No improvements in design or theory, whatsoever
Please tell us how many of these wiring’s you have personally inspected?..Please be aware that there are now over 100 manufacturers..Art

OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

typical Art link, irrelevant to the thread. All about pulltabs, not about "micro gold" but there was a nice nugget pulled from Oro Grande just up the road from here.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~woof~
typical Art link, irrelevant to the thread. All about pulltabs, not about "micro gold" but there was a nice nugget pulled from Oro Grande just up the road from here.
It maybe irrelevant to you but to treasure hunters it is not..You may want to read some of the 2692922 Posts on this web site and find that none of the treasure hunting devices are perfect. And yes there is money in locating and recovering Micro gold if you know what to do with it after you recover it…I see no profit in digging pull tabs…I am glad for the person who found the nugget no matter what kind of tools they used..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

It maybe irrelevant to you but to treasure hunters it is not..You may want to read some of the 2692922 Posts on this web site and find that none of the treasure hunting devices are perfect. And yes there is money in locating and recovering Micro gold if you know what to do with it after you recover it…I see no profit in digging pull tabs…I am glad for the person who found the nugget no matter what kind of tools they used..Art
~SWR~
Huh...What?

Did someone say that real Treasure Hunters are coming?

Cool...they are sure to get a chuckle outta this group of wanna-be treasure hunters (lower case)
Wow

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

woof! said:
You liked my post so much that you copied the whole thing? Odd way to be "ignored"!

--Toto

What he really means is "I'll put you on Ignore, and inform you of same, because I want the power trip, however I'll still click the Show Post button when you post something and even respond sometimes"

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~
Nope. The schematics and wiring are the same now, as in years past. No improvements in design or theory, whatsoever
Please tell us how many of these wiring’s you have personally inspected?..Please be aware that there are now over 100 manufacturers..Art

Using your own logic, please tell us how many official, documented, random double-blind tests you have passed?

:laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Art~
~SWR~
Wow. Over 100 Long Range Locator manufacturers right here in the good ole US of A?
Gee SWR…Thank You as I did not know that there are 100 LRL makers in the USA..So you have personally inspected all 100 of the wiring diagrams..Cool…Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

As soon as you admit to being part of the scheme to STEAL Any working LRL that can pass the test you keep pushing.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~Art~
~SWR~
Wow. Over 100 Long Range Locator manufacturers right here in the good ole US of A?
Gee SWR…Thank You as I did not know that there are 100 LRL makers in the USA..So you have personally inspected all 100 of the wiring diagrams..Cool…Art

So you have personally tested or found treasure with all of them?

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~SWR~

~SWR~
~ART~
~SWR~
Gee... I wonder if any of the LRL proponents/pro-fraudsters are going to validate there are over 100 Long Range Locator manufacturers in the USA
~EE~
So you have personally tested or found treasure with all of them?
~SWR~
Wow. Seems like Art is slightly confused.
Spin, twist, duck and dodge…the question was.. Please tell us how many of these wiring’s you have personally inspected?..

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box

woof! said:
"Micron gold" in the LRL fantasy world obviously means something other than its meaning to geologists. Here's an example:

architecad said:
Hi Fellows

When I had my MFD, I found a lots of little stone with micro gold inside, and many time, with 1/2 OZ of gold. I found them many times in the beach, parks, streets, backyard, in everywhere. However, the Geologist say gold can be found only in certain places like rivers, stream, deserts or mountains. How do you explain that? :icon_scratch:

Arch

The non-gullibillies don't have to make this up, there it is straight from Archie.

Over the last 48 hours in another thread we've seen LRLers say the reason they can't find a gold coin is because of all the micron gold everywhere and stashes of gold hundreds of miles away and blah blah blah.... can't locate a one ounce gold coin a few tens of feet away because of all that other nonsense. Next we'll hear that gold on Mars screws everything up. If the darn LRL is useless because it cannot distinguish between what you want to locate and everything else (i.e., it provides zero information content), it's nothing more than adult toy that doesn't even vibrate, it just sucks your brains out with the Hoover Maneuver.

I can "locate" micron gold with half of a pair of chopsticks with greater discrimination than Archie evidently could with his MFD. It doesn't even require any magical skill, just a little bit of knowledge of gold geology which Archie already admitted he hasn't got-- read his post! It's a classic in the LRL literature-- brief, reasonably complete, and to the point.

Unfortunately, chopstick pointing ability is not the key to wealth. The markedly inferior LRL pointing ability obviously isn't the key to wealth either: in another recent thread Art and Archie discussed how they'd found all this gold but it didn't seem worth the trouble to actually dig it, which is another way of saying they didn't even ground truth it. No distinction between real gold and imaginary gold, it's all equally wonderful if you've got an LRL and the imaginary kind is so, so more abundant! So abundant that it'll stop an LRL from locating an ounce bullion coin ($1500 current spot) from several tens of feet away. This is a tool for locating gold?

Archie evidently got rid of his-- read his post!

--Toto

FREE BONUS-- MORE QUOTES! The nongullibillies don't have to make this stuff up!

architecad said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Arch…I have found a lot of gold veins with my devices..None have been rich enough to dig..Art

I believe you. You can find many gold veins but remove all those gold is the big problem!!

Arch

fenixdigger said:
Woof, I see your point. Missing what I had gotten by 2 inches location, 1/2 ft in depth, and 1/4 gram of the weight must mean our devices don't work.

One of the big problems we have it with the "Found it didn't dig it" situation. Let me expound on that.

Some are real obvious, Government land, hostile property owners, inaccessible areas, extreme dangers, and more. Here's the sneaky ones.

Size and depth. How so? If you have 1/1000 of a gram at 5-10 ft. are you willing to dig it? I'm not. Arch is not kidding about gold

being in off the hook places. How far did glaciers travel? Hmmm. Gold in the ground for millions of years (1/1000) of a gram has the

same signature as 10 lbs buried 100 yrs. Maybe even more. Scatter 1/10 gram of micro gold in an area, say 12 x 12 x 12 ft, bury it for

2 million years, see what kind of signature that has. We just recently (believe it or not) are able to determine size and depth accurately.

As you see by what was done by 2 of us, not much difference in the readings. Years ago I would have dug about 3 ft. and went

home wondering if my detector just missed it. Not now.

IF I was exposed to just 1 person describing something that was hard to believe, I would have serious doubts, but still not rule it out.

Now if I saw 3, 4, 5, 10, 25, saying the same thing, I would take it on myself to investigate if I was interested. If I was not interested, I

would go on my way, not call all of them liars and frauds. You may or may not understand this post, but guaranteed that any LRL user

will. This is what we mean when we say "you won't understand". Not saying someone is dumb, just not experienced enough to grasp

it.

fenixdigger said:
I'm just saying you are setting this up for failure even with a 100% device/procedure. A 1/1000 of a gram piece of gold in the ground for 2 million years has the same signature as 100 lbs buried 100 yrs. If the device has a range of 5 miles how many of these do you think are in that area? Boost that to a range of 20+ miles.

We normally visit a site 2 or 3 times gathering info, going to Google earth, plotting on the topos, working on 4 or 5 spots at a time.

Once final determinations are done, then a recovery trip is made. This takes more than 15 mins. If I scan an area, then add a target, 15 mins is possible. That's the only way.

aarthrj3811 said:
You are 100% correct LT…You may have one signal line and you may have a 100 signal lines..If you have not searched that area before you never know what problems you will encounter. Even with all the new techno features we now have these devices can still be fooled by Micro gold…If you are going to Treasure Hunt with these devices You have to learn how Micro gold affects these Devices..Art

fenixdigger said:

fenixdigger said:
Toto; I saying that an operating lrl will pick up any valid signal. Without knowing what is there first, it's not a test, but a hunt. If you run your test in an unscanned area you prove nothing. Of course if that is what you want,,,

Woof

I found many micro golds inside a little rocks and stones that I can say there are gold in everywhere, in big quantities or few quantities. It's the Mother nature!!

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
Woof

I found many micro golds inside a little rocks and stones that I can say there are gold in everywhere, in big quantities or few quantities. It's the Mother nature!!

Arch

Can you post the assay report?

Or, if you tested it yourself, what method did you use?

:sign13:

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

EE, those may be sensible questions to ask of someone who actually knows what gold is and has actually retrieved the stuff, but it's not fair of you to ask such questions to an LRL fan.

Archie, don't feel outwitted, just steal Art's photoshopped gold pan and claim it's actually yours. That's all the proof the next gullibilly will need.

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Archie, don't feel outwitted, just steal Art's photoshopped gold pan and claim it's actually yours. That's all the proof the next gullibilly will need.
Test your knowledge of Micro Gold

Attachments

• 100_0066.jpg
    100_0066.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 230
  • cccd.JPG
    cccd.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Dogslf.gif
    Dogslf.gif
    83.3 KB · Views: 194
  • p1010011.jpg