Mid 1800 farmfield produces Rosie, Merc and wheat

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
Just like the title suggests, Zeus got out today and hit a mid 1800 farmstead. The owner was very courteous and gave me some ideas as to where in his field I might find the goods. After blitzing the area for about an hour with no results my detecting organ started secreting and pointed me in a more likely area to try. With my detecting hormones maxed out I started swinging and lo and behold my headphones blasted what little hearing that I have left into oblivion. 1958 Rosie lying on top of a clump of dirt. I thought it was a new rosie because it shined like the star Sirius. I wiped some hairline scratches onto it. Oh well no biggie. 30 minutes more and a 1918 s Merc at about six inches and I thought that if i keep this up I should be finding a capped bust dime in about an hour and a half. It wasn't meant to be though because after about that much time all there was extra in my bag was a wheatie. I am now resting my detecting organ.......Zeus

Attachments

• DSCF2081.JPG
    DSCF2081.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 339
Upvote 0

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Zeus said:
my detecting organ started secreting and pointed me in a more likely area to try.

ewwwwww ;D Do we really need to hear about your secreting organ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread