• midus 5.jpg
    midus 5.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 39

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great pics, as usual, Grant. I did some coyote hunting in that area, years ago. The roads sure get bad when it rains, or the snow melts!
Jim

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
What a cool place to go visit! It looks like you just stepped back in time. Great photos! I especially like the one where the suns rays are shining down on the trees!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
A place in Nevada that I've never heard of. I bet there are some wild tales that can be told about that saloon. I also bet that folks would be staggered if they knew how many dollars worth of cattle have been sold in that saloon, with a hand shake to seal the deal. Never been to that saloon, but I'm familiar with other places just like it.

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man- great pics! I remember riding through a couple towns that size when I was riding my bike out west- about a hundred thousand years ago now (!) I talked w/ an older gal in an every-thing-ing-the-world-that-you-need store (+post office) who made me laugh. I asked if she lived in town, and she said "Oh I lived here for a little while when I was younger- couldn't stand the racket!"

(This place was the smallest and quietest "town" I've ever been in....... :laughing7: ) Takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. I think I'd go crazy in such an isolated (and desolate) spot, but that might just be the 'eastern' in me showing ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread