midus 3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 39
  • midus 4.jpg
    midus 4.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 51
  • midus 5.jpg
    midus 5.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 39
Great pics, as usual, Grant. I did some coyote hunting in that area, years ago. The roads sure get bad when it rains, or the snow melts!
Jim

What a cool place to go visit! It looks like you just stepped back in time. Great photos! I especially like the one where the suns rays are shining down on the trees!

A place in Nevada that I've never heard of. I bet there are some wild tales that can be told about that saloon. I also bet that folks would be staggered if they knew how many dollars worth of cattle have been sold in that saloon, with a hand shake to seal the deal. Never been to that saloon, but I'm familiar with other places just like it.

Man- great pics! I remember riding through a couple towns that size when I was riding my bike out west- about a hundred thousand years ago now (!) I talked w/ an older gal in an every-thing-ing-the-world-that-you-need store (+post office) who made me laugh. I asked if she lived in town, and she said "Oh I lived here for a little while when I was younger- couldn't stand the racket!"

(This place was the smallest and quietest "town" I've ever been in....... :laughing7: ) Takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. I think I'd go crazy in such an isolated (and desolate) spot, but that might just be the 'eastern' in me showing ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back