Upvote 0

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
william blake is the man ever see the movie DEAD MAN with jonnie depp check it out a good movie !by the way those bet a dirty rotten zincer any day salute!

OP
OP
DJ_Quinn

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
Dekalb, no I haven't seen "Dead Man", but I usually enjoy Johnny Depp's movies, I'll have to rent it. These are the first midieval coins I've found, and I love midieval history. I hoep to find more artifacts.

nybuford

Jan 16, 2006
Awesome finds DJ.. Keep up the good work. Hey when you get a little research done post your findings on these coins.
Thanks for sharing. Great stuff!
Bu

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
nice finds dj. love old coins like that :) all i found last sunday in my back yard was a big tree that came down in a storm and my pappy inlaws building blown across the yard. i was going to post some pix under every thing else but dont know how to crop. i guess i got off the post. good luck on your next finds :)

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some sweet coins....gota love those ancient coins!!!! wtg

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very Nice, I also like the history and finding the old coins, even if they are Chinese and Japanese, Often think about the last person to touch that coin did not no of airplanes or cars and many other things! Like to think about the history of everything! Thanks for the pics!
Dave

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice old coins....! hammered anything in the old country is nice to find. 8)

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Great finds DJ! I'm suprised that that Gypsy didn't know what they were! Maybe PBK would recognize them... those bums always beat me to ID'ing items! :D ;) Looks like you've found a great hunting ground! -Ben

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
nhbenz said:
Great finds DJ! I'm suprised that that Gypsy didn't know what they were! Maybe PBK would recognize them... those bums always beat me to ID'ing items! :D ;) Looks like you've found a great hunting ground! -Ben

hahaha Finally I leave one set for you to identify and you dont run with it....Hahahaha. I will give you one more chance ! :D ;)

OP
OP
DJ_Quinn

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
If anyone knows then please speak up! I'm finding lots of coins everytime I go out, but no more hammered coins, just Irish and English ones all within the last 100 years or so. I'm going to be detecting some new spots over the summer, so I hope to find more then. They're interesting coins anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions