Mighty AP to the Rescue!

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I want to share with you the generous contribution/donation :hello2:(MightyAP) :hello2: made to the
4-h kids.

Mighty AP unselfishly, made a $240.00 donation to the kids of the Swannanoa 4-h education center.
This week.
Mighty AP makes the best digging tool I have ever used. AP decided to build a few, and donate the proceeds to the kids treasure pit program we have here at the facility. Being Non-profit, this is a huge donation for supplies and materials to make the program float.
His donation, will be used toward our Metal Detecting project!

From 4-h America.....We thank you my friend. :icon_salut: :wav: :wav:

Please vote to have this sent to the honorable mention!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Thank you Mike but when you put it into perspective, I would be making these diggin' tools and giving them away anyways. I think Bill-USA is the one with the big heart, he will give these tools to people that deserve them & he dug real deep for the benifit of the kids. You are OK in my book Bill, the world needs more caring/giving people like you! :icon_thumleft:
I'm trying to get caught up then I'd like to make some more for the camp. If anybody has an unused detector in their closet.............something that might be suitable for young children, PLEASE donate it to Mike & his camp & to show our thanks I will make you a custom diggin' tool. I'll make it real special with all the bells n' whistles, handle full of silver coins! :icon_thumleft:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, Mike for all you do to help the boys & girls with 4-H camp.

Thank you, AP for all the generous donations to help Mike & Maggie maintain a quality camp.

Both of you deserved a big thumbs up!!

thumbsup_2.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup_2.gif
    thumbsup_2.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 261

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread