Mighty (ugly) AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Hello gang!!! Havent been around in a while, my Pop passed away, got laid off (again), etc, etc. Things are much much better now, Pops got his hand on my shoulder :icon_thumleft: & Im workin for an awesome company!!! Thought I'd grace y'all with a recent pic of my ugly butt.........pic not intended for peeps under 12. :D I sure hope to see some of the old gang, you guys know who you are!

Attachments

• 17355_1338358136308_1151769774_1039710_2264395_n.jpg
    17355_1338358136308_1151769774_1039710_2264395_n.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,068
  • 17355_1338358096307_1151769774_1039709_4491201_n.jpg
    17355_1338358096307_1151769774_1039709_4491201_n.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,999
  • los banos.jpg
    los banos.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,225

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Sorry about the loss of your father.....and congrats on landing a job you seemingly enjoy....and if your ugly...then I must be downright hideous :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Thank you Jopher but if you read my post I said my butt was ugly. Decided I shouldnt post that particular pic........Jeff is on the prowl ya know! :D Although lookin at my face, perhaps the pic of my butt might have been a better choice! Its good to be back in TreasureNet! ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Thank you Jopher but if you read my post I said my butt was ugly. Decided I shouldnt post that particular pic........Jeff is on the prowl ya know! :D Although lookin at my face, perhaps the pic of my butt might have been a better choice! Its good to be back in TreasureNet! ;D

Thank You For Not assulting my Eyes AP :D

And for adding the word "Off" To your above Post. ;D

Cool Pics !

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Hey Jeff, my pics are always a violent assault to the eyes! Double, mydeepest condolances. Its tough, aint it? I have been with the coolest company for almost a year now, we built a "proto-type" system on a dairy in central Cali last summer/fall. This system basicaly treats the lagoon with microbes that reduce the greenhouse gasses by 90%, all automated, runs on solar power. We are gearing up to do our 2nd build this spring/summer, a much bigger dairy & lagoon. The cool thing is including the CEO, there are 5 employees in this company, I got in on the ground floor. I do a lot of fabricating, crazy stuff, building stuff from scratch, fabbing without prints. Its challenging & very fun, and im on a very long leash. Come & go as I please, as long as i finish what needs to get done, and there aint much to do right now. As I see friends struggling in this economy, right now life is very, very good for me. :icon_thumleft:

DoubleUgly

Feb 11, 2010
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Prospector
Lucky dude! I've always wanted to learn how to work metal, but I've never had the time to sit down and learn.

Have you heard about the company that's treating wastewater with microbes that produce bio-diesel? I guess the saying "Ain't worth sh!t" has a whole new meaning now!

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Yes I have. They have been making bio-diesel out of algae for quite a while too. Not very efficient at it yet but they improve the process all the time. We at Verdure Technologies like to say "We are #1 in the #2 business". :wink:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darren" please put your weilding mask on" before i throw- up ;D ;D ;D

tinpan

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Do Aussies throw up??? :wink: Not sure what the unemployment rate is here but I have a lot of buddies who have all but given up hope of finding work anytime soon. Its bad around here, real bad.

DoubleUgly

Feb 11, 2010
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Prospector
Montana Fireball said:
Here there are hiring signs all over the place.

There are TONS of jobs up here... so long as you're a qualified choker setter or green chain puller or CNA or RNA. Seems like logging and medical are the only jobs hiring anymore.

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Well at least the logging industry is still going. I was raised in McCloud Cal, all logging & it was bad in the late 70's-early 80's. They finaly closed the saw mill a few years ago & now the area is in bad shape. Lots of bed n' breakfasts there now. :(

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darren it is NOT an ugly "MUG" an Thanks for everything!

The jobs around here are all special stuff RNA CNA LPN OTR 2w years 3 years experience, and some other things I can't do !

One job sounded great but I can't climb a roof or crawl under a house!

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Evy, you stay off of houses & dont climb underneath them either! Lots of creepy-crawlies down there & we'd hate to hear that you fell off a roof!
I'm gonna take a pic of me with my weld hood down & post it............a little easier on the eyes! :icon_thumright:
"Im hideous, HIDEOUS!!! Dont look at me..........STOP LOOKIN AT ME!!!" :D

newbob

Jan 29, 2007
richmond,va
If your Buddy's like to weld there is a lot of welding work going on around here and not enough welders. Company out of North Carolina called Carolina Energy. They due a lot of contract work for Nuclear.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread