Mike at Woodlands Great Service.

locosmith

Apr 5, 2007
Wagoner, OK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro,Cortez
New E-Trac on the way, Mike is a Great Guy to deal with All items shipped out the same day. Even with some issues with my payment Mike was still moving to ship. Can't wait to get the new machine. I have had 5 machines and Mike has been the best to Deal with, he also told me to call when it arrives and he will help me set it up. Great Service. Thanks

Jun 10, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari. Garrett 350
locosmith said:
New E-Trac on the way, Mike is a Great Guy to deal with All items shipped out the same day. Even with some issues with my payment Mike was still moving to ship. Can't wait to get the new machine. I have had 5 machines and Mike has been the best to Deal with, he also told me to call when it arrives and he will help me set it up. Great Service. Thanks
I just got my Safari today and Mike is a great guy to deal with.

grover868

Greenie
Mar 31, 2011
So. Cal
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer SE Pro, DFX
i agree. mike is a great guy, and knows what he is talking about. once you deal with mike, you will understand 1st. hand why his customer service is 2nd. to none.

congrats on the e-trac locosmith...congrats on your safari georges...i am still waiting for my machine to be delivered. the big brown truck is not scheduled to stop at my house until tuesday...come on tuesday!!! chris

OP
OP
locosmith

locosmith

Apr 5, 2007
Wagoner, OK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro,Cortez
grover868 said:
i agree. mike is a great guy, and knows what he is talking about. once you deal with mike, you will understand 1st. hand why his customer service is 2nd. to none.

congrats on the e-trac locosmith...congrats on your safari georges...i am still waiting for my machine to be delivered. the big brown truck is not scheduled to stop at my house until tuesday...come on tuesday!!! chris

Machine arrived 3 days, Talked with Mike and he fixed me up, He set up my machine with programs that work, my learning curve should be flatter and I get to hunt and not experiment so much. THANKS MIKE YOU are the BEST>
locosmith

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread