Military stuff for MD

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
I have a whole lot of stuff from my recent deployment for sale or trade. Really too much to list here. Some gems include two gerber multitools, a camelback in ACU pattern, gator necks, some medium regular uniforms, a bunch of AAFES Pogs, and a couple of duffle bags. Feel free to ask. I would not mind a BH metal detector in trade for some or all of the items. Prefer it if someone was within a reasonable distance of Dallas, TX or Lawton, OK to keep from having to spend too much on postage. As I said, feel free to ask what I have, and I will see what I can come up with!

Libralabsoldier said:
I have a whole lot of stuff from my recent deployment for sale or trade. Really too much to list here. Some gems include two gerber multitools, a camelback in ACU pattern, gator necks, some medium regular uniforms, a bunch of AAFES Pogs, and a couple of duffle bags. Feel free to ask. I would not mind a BH metal detector in trade for some or all of the items. Prefer it if someone was within a reasonable distance of Dallas, TX or Lawton, OK to keep from having to spend too much on postage. As I said, feel free to ask what I have, and I will see what I can come up with!

Check your email / pm
8)

Here is the updated list. I am willing to take just about anything on trade or cash offers. I have a few pics, but I am not much of a camera man.

1 woodland poncho liner
two duffel bags (both have shoulder strap issues)
One NBC bag (same size as a shoulder strap gym bag with ALICE clips)
One pistol web belt OD Green
One Army PT shirt (size large)
One ACU patrol cap size 7 1/2
One ACU Boonie hat size 7 1/2
One baklava flash hood
one set of googles
one small M16/M4 cleaning kit
One Benchmade seatbelt cutter
One CAT tourniquet
one M16 spare magazine holder
One Pelican 1120 case (water and air tight, tough as hell).
8.75 in POGs
I have gotten TWO MDs, one from CL and one from here. I can use other MDer accessories, or any other interesting odds and ends. Not too much in the way of knick knacks. I have done some of the eBay research to see the prices for this stuff...but too many ebay businesses. So, make me an offer. I found out that it is pretty cheap to ship via Fedex, so no worries there.

THANKS!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back