cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a used Miller 3 sensor welding helment up for sale, there is nothing wrong with the hood I just upgraded to a speedglas that is why this one is for sale. Still has 1 year left on the warrenty, warrenty is transferable. This is the "Blue Rage" style, the hood was bought from Machine Welding in North Carolina. The hood needs a new filter lens for the outside, the inside just has some dust on it, it is in decent shape with a few weld burn marks here or there, normal use basically.

Will come with the bag and instruction manual, and comfort cushion

I am asking $290 for the hood I paid over $350 for it when it was new. I will take cash,money order,paypal or trade it for an underwater machine, any kind is fine as long as it doesnt leak and it works.

Information

Miller Welding Helmet - Blue Rage Performance Auto Dark Lens 241458

With the industry's hottest graphics and enhanced lens features, Miller’s Arc Armor welding helmets have you covered with our exciting new line-up! Featuring Auto-On/Auto-Off and Grind Mode, our new Performance Series helmets raise the bar on features and convenience.

Miller welding helmets measure up to your most demanding requirements and feature our replaceable battery/solar assist lens technology (no recharging required), with exceptional battery life. They'll handle low-amerage TIG applications with ease! They're lightweight, comfortable and offer excellent light-state clarity. New Auto-On eliminates the need to turn the helmet on after periods of non-use and the Grind Mode allows the helmet to function as a grind face shield.

Performance Series
Mid-Range Helmet for All Applications

Performance Series Features
Auto-On/Auto-Off and Grind Mode
Three independent arc sensors
Excellent low-amperage TIG (5 amps)
Features magnifying lens holder
Quick-release front cover lens assembly

Attachments

• welding helmet 021.JPG
    welding helmet 021.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 183