Mind Dowsing with metal detector

midas777gold

May 29, 2006
I always had the natural ability for dowsing with rods to find water, etc. Been reading all the topics on this board and 2 weeks ago decided that when I go metal detecting, I will mentally tune to gold jewelry during searching to get more gold. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!
Been finding a lot less coins, but LOTS MORE GOLD. Over 100 grams of various gold jewelry in the past 2 weeks.
Glad I read all these posts.
Went to the beach this morning - found 4 coins, but 6 pieces of gold jewelry - 10K - 11 grams, 14K - 6 grams.
I have stopped posting my finds on the Today's Finds section, because I don't think it's fair to show off!!!!

Just wanted to let you dowsing people know about it.

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Midas, I think dowsing is one thing and metal detector gold searching is another.
I thoght I mightr try to combine these two, sounded very beneficial from every way, but personally I had no success.
Please explain to all of us, how you achieved this.
Always good luck to your side,
Digman.

OP
OP
midas777gold

midas777gold

May 29, 2006
It's hard to explain, but here goes.
I get to the beach at sunrise. That way there's no one around (no distractions). I tune in the detector, I start thinking gold - gold rings, gold chains, gold earrings, gold bracelets. I almost get into a trance like state. The whole background of the surroundings disappear and it's just me, the detector and the pull towards jewelry. The pull is almost like the pull or crossing of the rods when searching for water or pipes. I don't search in a pattern, I wander. When people start arriving, then I lose it, so I leave. I'm totally amazed at how my gold finds have increased.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Midas777gold..Your going to get a lot of bad talk about your post. For those of us that know anything is possible it is no mystery. I'm not into the mental thing but I know people that are and they do very well. If it works for you, use it. Sounds like your having fun and thats the thing that counts...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread