Minds Eye?

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Mind's Eye?

I only do this now and then, and when I do, I have to kinda think about doing it.

If I let my mind relax and say to myself, "Ok, let's do it," images very clearly pop into my mind, in color and animation, sometimes talking. They don't last long, and immediately, after a few seconds, another takes its place. I'm just a bystander at this point. I can let it go on or stop it. It's almost like I feel it in the front of my head.

I am not an imaginary person; couldn't draw a stick man if I tried, but these images are astounding, things I would never even TRY to imagine. Usually it's people, sometimes a place, sometimes someone talking and motioning. Never anything that has to do even remotely with my life. Just like watching an old film that I can't control the input on. Am I crazy? What is this?

Noodle

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Re: Mind's Eye?

Yer CRAZY!

Just kidding! LMAO... HEY! Thats very interesting. :icon_scratch: I have no clue. Is this a recent discovery you've made or some weird thing you've always been able to do?

OP
OP
Noodle

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Just had it happen one time on a fluke, and found I could control it if I tried. Mystifying.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Noodle said:
Just had it happen one time on a fluke, and found I could control it if I tried. Mystifying.

Could you be "remote viewing"? What language are the people you see, speaking? When you say, animation, do you mean a well-drawn pictures or real-life people and things? Have you tried to go to a familiar place to test your ability?
Very interesting.

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Sounds kinda wild. Interesting (!) but wild.

Have you ever tried adding some kind of direction to the "Ok, let's do it" sentence? Something like "Let's see something I'll recognize tomorrow - or next week" - like that.

A

Atticus Finch

Noodle said:
I only do this now and then, and when I do, I have to kinda think about doing it.

If I let my mind relax and say to myself, "Ok, let's do it," images very clearly pop into my mind, in color and animation, sometimes talking. They don't last long, and immediately, after a few seconds, another takes its place. I'm just a bystander at this point. I can let it go on or stop it. It's almost like I feel it in the front of my head.

I am not an imaginary person; couldn't draw a stick man if I tried, but these images are astounding, things I would never even TRY to imagine. Usually it's people, sometimes a place, sometimes someone talking and motioning. Never anything that has to do even remotely with my life. Just like watching an old film that I can't control the input on. Am I crazy? What is this?

Noodle

Hi Noodle,
No you are not crazy. Believe it or not...the human brain is an electrical dynamo that can 'behave' as a receiver.
Unfortunately interpreting the visions can be as difficult as watching a movie backwards.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

;D U CAN also think of the human brain, as a "receiver" in a radio; U gotta "tune it". :wink:

OP
OP
Noodle

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

No, nothing from the deceased. These folks I see, hear and watch are no one I've seen before. Just interesting. But weird. Don't turn me in yet, pls.

Noodle

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut

By chance have you ever tried automatic writing?

OR left a recording device on for 1/2 hour and return to listen to what's been recorded?

OP
OP
Noodle

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

No, this is different. It's like watching a small television picture with people talking, moving, changing scenery, etc. It's fast paced, and like I'm watching something completely out of my control. I have no control what they're saying, doing, or acting, but I can see them ... until I'm ready for them to go *poof*. If I try too hard to concentrate, they still go *poof*. Mysteries of the human mind... Again, don't turn me in, or I'll turn it off for good. :)

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi Noodle
This happens to me many times.
I read this last night and decided to try and remember what
I would see so I could tell you.
I went to bed and was starting to fall asleep and a picture of
a guy in a blue shirt was walking by a vegetable counter at a store
and and it was gone in seconds.
Next a quick flash of a hill with birch trees went by fast. Then flowers.
Have you ever had a dream that was as real to life as if it were a movie.
Your friends in your dreams are in color and you have conversations with
them.
When I was in the 6 th or 7 th grade I Used to have the flying dream many times.
I told my friend about it and he said he had them to and that if you fall and
hit bottom you will die. Well I had that dream after that and fell and woke up with
my feet and arms spred out on the bed because I had broke my fall. That was a strange feeling. In my dream I was floating above the school ground and could see kids and the swings the ground all in color.
I use to associate this dream to the fact that I use to get the swing even or higher than the bar and have a weight less feeling and was a thrill.

OP
OP
Noodle

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

You guys are inspiration. Yes, the vision flashes are amazing. No control over them, it's like I'm watching a movie, and as much as I want to hang on to them, they keep advancing.

Flying? Yes, that's the only other "amazing" thing I do. In my "asleep time," I can push myself off and go high and fly. I can feel the lift off and the floating. It's astounding. Even when I'm doing it, I know it's not natural. But it's like being a bird. I can feel the flying feeling. When I'm doing this, I know it's likely not to "work" for long, but it so far it hasn't let me crash. It's weird. But I "feel" the feeling of flying, and I come back down and then go waaaay back up. It's amazing. It doesn't happen every night or every month. But when it does happen, it's an experience that I remember when I wake up.

The brain is amazing... Others experience these things, too, but they don't want to admit it. I absolute love it; it's amazing! You guys keep it up and keep in touch! You too, Mike and Rodgerdodger! - Noodle (They're going to put me under the mental hospital...)

OP
OP
Noodle

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Don't think it's a brain tumor. Haven't begun to lose weight yet, and it's been going on for a year or four and I still hold down a fulltime (thinking) job. :wink: I would be the last one to declare what it is. The brain is an electrical miracle. -Noodle

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

I have something I call my "minds eye" -- I can often go to a spot where old things occured / folks lived & "open" myself up mentally and spiritwize --and "see" the people of the past that were there long ago going about their everyday bussiness --(its like watching an old movie in your head) ---I do get differant time frames and images --now which ones that part I can not control -- might be old indains from long ago --settlers of long ago --or civil war era folks --- if there was fighting or battles there those images come in very strongly -- I can often "feel" if there was a lot of death or a powerful event like a murder took place in that certain area -- not knowing about it before hand -- generally I do not speak "publiclly" of it much , since those who do not undersrand such things / events tend look oddly at you for speaking about it =---- my grandmother was highly gfited in this way ---(or cursed) ----depending up your point of veiw it can be seen as a good thing or a bad thing.

following up on the events I have seen "in my minds eye" has often lead to great and interesting finds.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:thumbsup: Well, Ivan... I agree. And, it IS, a "family thing". BOTH of my grand-mas were "gifted" with "second sight"... BUT!
BOTH my grand-pas and father "pooh-poohed" such things... then I, began to ACT UP. HA, HA. HA! ANYWAY, you can "google" THIRD EYE :wink: and get a inkling of "things to be" (or was...). :thumbsup: :wink:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

the old folk tales say it "skips" a generation --say 1 out of 4 grandparents have it -yes --their kids---no -- but grandkids -yesslightly like that --if two "carrier" grand parents marry their kids will not have it -- but their grandlkids will have it strongly but not as strong as it can be since only one side carried it (2 out of 4 )---however if both sides grandma & grandpa (all 4 of then)--had it ---look out !!! massively powerful "natural" abilities will occur --of course one must be trained to harness those energies -- or they can drive you batty.

my granny (fathers side) --- massively powerful (scary) was a 4 out of 4 * -both sides both grandparents -- my grandpa ( mothers side )was a 2 of 4 * ( 1 grandparent on each side mother / father ) a fair bit gifted --so by blood that scores me as a a 6 out of of 8 possible --- so 3 /4 --- .strongly gifted or (cursed) depending upon your point of view,

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: ;D And... it has to do with the BRAIN, being a "receiver" for the MIND (like a "BROADCAST"). Has to do with BRAINWAVES, also... just "google" BRAIN ACTIVITY DURING MEDITATION :wink: SO... "WHO or "WHAT" are YOU "tuned" to? I remember looking at MY medical records from MY brain surgery/clinical death/2 1/2 months in "locked-in-state" coma, back in '92/'93, and seeing COPIES of MY brain waves ( I wasn't BRAIN DEAD); it was interesting... didn't understand a D... thing. BUT! Today, I read up all about BRAIN SCIENCE, NEURO "this & that" (like Neuro-Theology...).
INTERESTING stuff, if you like SCIENTIFIC, MEDICAL "understandings". Focus on the following Brain Waves: BETA, ALPHA, THETA, DELTA; THETA is for "day dreaming, dreaming, creativity, meditation, paranormal phenomena, out of body experiences, ESP, shamanic journeys." ;D :D :wink: :icon_sunny: 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread