Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, I posted a tread call weird wood in what is it. See what you think of it. If you would .thanks Bob

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may make a good shield for a ground mole over it's hole but I don't think a miner could go under that shield unless he was in:

"Honey I shrunk the Gold Miners".

Pocket sized rocks are just that plain old chunks of nothing but rock. They wouldn't have bothered with anything that small you simply have to look larger and stop looking at every rock see as being anything but a rock. Your wasting your time trying to look for carved pebbles when you should be looking for Big Fred Flintstone!

So I'm done with this useless conversation about tiny rocks I'm putting you back to sleep on ignore. Take care Bob.

What society used a shield? Like the one in my avatar? What about this stone
0b40bbd4f04d4b8b8138575977bbeb5d.jpg

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It the symbolism not the size. That just shows how those who are stuck in the box. Good luck following others around. I thought you might have it in you Bill. You want learn nothing that way.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

Maybe is time to take my map ( which I posted in my previous posts ) in consideration . Is an overlay of your map on the real grounds . The mistakes are within some meters . Think it again and don't lose time .

Good luck and take care

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I liked your map! I'll take a look at it again. I was going back to the Gold Canyon this weekend so I could tape myself showing all of you the money!

Family obligations are keeping me from there. My master plan is transporting a lot of water down there and using it for panning the pockets under the rocks. The gold has shifted from where it was a few years ago. This is the Canada Del Oro or lost canyon of gold. It's not associated with the Iron Door Mine it's far from this location.

The Iron Door Mine or what I believe to be the Iron Door Mine I haven't had time for going there yet and photographing / video taping the second half of the Solar Map. It's good that way just in case someone gets the idea to follow me they'll never know when I go! Like all of you I take precautions before I go anywhere. Check my vehicle for a magnetic tracking device and so on. You never know who's after your lucky charms.

Bill

Maybe is time to take my map ( which I posted in my previous posts ) in consideration . Is an overlay of your map on the real grounds . The mistakes are within some meters . Think it again and don't lose time .

Good luck and take care

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for the hike from hell yesterday. Looking for the source too the gold in the canyon! Well guess what? I found it! Using help from Tom Baca I was able to Identify a "Collapsed Breccia Pipe" as the source for the gold! I've known about the gold for quite a few years but never knew what the anomaly was that I had found by pure accident while exploring the area many years ago until yesterday. Next trip in I'll be sampling the run off from the pipe and see if we have a "Source" of the magnificent Gold Specimens that lie a short distance from the Pipe! Notice the happy face.

The hike back through the mountains back out of here was a nightmare. The trail is so old and overgrown, probably been there since the Spanish made it, that just finding it for the trip back proved to be almost impossible. And traveling over three mountain ranges just to not find it had me worried I might not make it out before dark. Traveling cross country on no trail and slipping badly down the steep mountains was not my idea of coming out!

I finally intercepted what was left of the old trail just before darkness and made it to my 4x4 bronco as sunset was done. Legs cramping and out of breath I was on my last bottle of water when I spotted the vehicle. Threw up a little from heat exhaustion while driving out. Cross country hiking is not recommended in Arizona only as a last resort in most places.

I once found a kid once half dead from cross country hiking off trail while driving along the Charlowe Gap road and he had become disoriented when separated from his hiking partners. He saw lights and thought it was Tucson but was heading towards Catalina. It was dusk and he would have had to spend the night up there in the cold had I not been the last vehicle coming out and stopped to see why this kid was so lethargic sitting on the side of the trail.
As we were leaving I looked up and saw a Mountain Lion had been stalking him! Probably had been following him since he went cross country and slid down the mountain losing his back pack and heavy coat in the process!

View attachment 1238531

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an Iron Door way over a mine that is made from one quarter of a water tank . it is really old too . it's in the nevada area .

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a picture of one with an iron door way back in an old mine. It was the powder room for the dynamite. I'll see if I can find it and post it.

Hosssauce

Greenie
Aug 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my new Video about Janus Sun Temples and the methods of making signs from angles.

Have you ever seen a Pozo Tombstone shaped plug rock with a carved heart on the Tombstone?

Post one of those if you have.

Howdy Bill !

What a fantastic video ! Thank you so much for all the insight. Certainly puts a new perspective on reading a map, and I'll never look at another one the same way

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Bill !

What a fantastic video ! Thank you so much for all the insight. Certainly puts a new perspective on reading a map, and I'll never look at another one the same way

Welcome Hossauce, Thanks. I have another more recent video not as refined but it shows what the shadow and sunlight maps can do. I think I posted it under Signs and Symbols in a Skulls thread. It gives you an idea about how the Skulls were used for the secretion of the Treasures and Gold / Silver Mines. The Skull I show is at the Wizards camp site and gives final instructions for the other Skull shaped rock near the lost leader Prospects. That's the end Skull the one on the video is the Key Skull.

At the right time of year and day it illuminates the rock face behind the Profile Skull and shows the numeral "75". The lower part of the sunlight is blocked by another rock which I call the "Key Stone". After you remove it the sun can now illuminate the lower part of the map showing the other numeral. There must be two numbers for distance and direction so you can only see one at this time. I attempted to remove the rock key by myself, but, it will take some chains and a come along for that to happen next year during Treasure Hunting Season.

Check it out if you can. It's much more boring than that one because I was walking and filming myself going to the site of the key skull when I did it.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
When I got out of the Navy(1968) and came back to Florence, AZ(home) I got a 60 Comet and drove down to Oracle Junction and turned East and saw a rutted dirt road going SE. So I drove on the center and right side of the road(missing the ruts) and ended up climbing up the back side of Mt Lemon. Went down and then back North on 89 to get home. The ruts were so deep that if the car had slid into them I would have had to walk out even with chunks of 2X12 and a real jack, would not have made it out with the car. Ah, all the Young Dumb Moments, I survived. LOL

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Arizona, California, Alaska, Oregon, Florida, Loui
Detector(s) used
Garret Pin pointer pro AT. "Other" methods.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I though Mr flint up there out of oracle is selling that mine? It's on YouTube. He claims to have it anyways. What I find interesting is the Rincon mountain range to the south has no recorded gold or silver mines. U have all the other mountain ranges around Tucson with findings, but nothing on Rincon. You can't easy get up there all state owned from my experience and reddington pass is about the closest. Probably a missle up there.

Scout

Jul 18, 2012
So Cal
Detector(s) used
Whites MX SPORT, Tesoro Eldorado 1989 model, Tesoro Compadre, Fisher Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great story's and theories, so many lost mines and so hard to search for now with private land, locked gates and state parks, families to get back to, and worry over where you are. Back then you had a Burro, gun, pick, shovel, pan and plenty of beans to go into the remotest of canyons and you didn't come out unless you were heading to the assay office with some ore, picking up a few cartridges and over to the mercantile:occasion14:.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well between Oracle Junction and Tucson in the mountains there are missile sites. Some can be seen from the highway.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Great story's and theories, so many lost mines and so hard to search for now with private land, locked gates and state parks, families to get back to, and worry over where you are. Back then you had a Burro, gun, pick, shovel, pan and plenty of beans to go into the remotest of canyons and you didn't come out unless you were heading to the assay office with some ore, picking up a few cartridges and over to the mercantile:occasion14:.

Scout, don't let the private lands and locked gates discourage you. For one thing, over 80% of all the land in Arizona is public land, not private, and although it requires different permits you can prospect on state lands too, where BLM or Forest Service requires no permits. It does mean you need to do some research on who owns what lands, and if the place you wish to search is on private land, it will not hurt to ask permission. Some landowners are happy to have someone search, so long as you split the proceeds if and when you make a find, and the worst they can say is H-LL no. In fact across most of the western states of the US, most of the land is public lands and no permits are required to hunt for treasures on them, just study your maps, learn what lands are public and go prepared.

If you let these land grabbers discourage you and stay home, they win. You can't find a lost treasure by sitting at home. Life is short and as far as we know, we only get one shot at it so go after that treasure! Most people at the end of their lives, regret most the things that they did not do, more than anything they did. Don't wait until they outlaw prospecting and treasure hunting, go for it. Good luck and good hunting Scout, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If there are more than a single lock on the gate, it goes through to another ranch. We meant to buy 12 locks with the same key and a bolt cutter, so we could cut a link on the chain and replace it with a lock. Not to go on Private land! But State, BLM or National Forest. One place we thought of going in at had 12 locks on the gate chain. The road ended at National Forest, now Wilderness, but near the end of the road it was way too nasty for 2 wheel drive and even 4 wheel drive would have been scary. We ended up taking a different route and hiking 8 miles from the trail head.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AU, while I wasi the Border atrol, we always gave the land owner a ertain time limit to deliver dup keys or out came the bolt cuters Even the mighty King ranch finally had to cooperate after a stand oof.. However we never cut a fence - unwritten sense of the property owners. stock.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I though Mr flint up there out of oracle is selling that mine? It's on YouTube. He claims to have it anyways. What I find interesting is the Rincon mountain range to the south has no recorded gold or silver mines. U have all the other mountain ranges around Tucson with findings, but nothing on Rincon. You can't easy get up there all state owned from my experience and reddington pass is about the closest. Probably a missle up there.

Strokes, Back in the day the Rincon's were part of the Catarina's or Catalina's as we know them today. I've seen prospecting holes in the Rincon's and there is an old Gold Mine back in just north of Chivo Falls. More on the south side and some in the park. Also many more towards the town of Reddington. On State land you only need a hunting license just say you're scouting for deer. Or hunting Varmint's like Coyote's or prairie dogs.

We are human after all and we can chew gum and look at the same time. Just don't remove any ore samples from State Land it's illegal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread