Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2016
San Diego California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry to say your video makes no sense with all that wind noise.

Sorry about that. I am watching the video with headphones and I can hear it just fine. It was pouring rain and it was 30+ MPH winds so there was really no way to make a video with no wind noise. I was trying my best to get some videos out, because I know everyone wants more Equinox videos. I can also not tell what the wind is like because I was wearing headphones while detecting and it was recorded on a GoPro.

OP
OP
hbru123

hbru123

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2016
San Diego California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry about that. I am watching the video with headphones and I can hear it just fine. It was pouring rain and it was 30+ MPH winds so there was really no way to make a video with no wind noise. I was trying my best to get some videos out, because I know everyone wants more Equinox videos. I can also not tell what the wind is like because I was wearing headphones while detecting and it was recorded on a GoPro.

It was also only 40 degrees

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went detecting at a homestead yesterday and I tested out Calbash Diggers new relic program and I absolutely loved it! You can watch the video here:

Tough conditions to video.
I really appreciate your effort.
Thanks.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wind noise is an easy fix. Cancel the entire audio track of the recording. Then re-record beeping noises of the machine and your voice as narrator and insert over the track. It's a lot of fun, it does take awhile and some patience. (Of course you need a decent editing program to do it.)

OP
OP
hbru123

hbru123

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2016
San Diego California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wind noise is an easy fix. Cancel the entire audio track of the recording. Then re-record beeping noises of the machine and your voice as narrator and insert over the track. It's a lot of fun, it does take awhile and some patience. (Of course you need a decent editing program to do it.)

Thanks! I will have to try that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread