🙋 WANTED MineLab ETrac Wanted have Fisher F75 in Black with new Upgrade.

Bayard

Oct 8, 2015
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1 probe, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not trying to spam the board; but, I do want to get my extra Etrac sold. Sorry in advance for bumping multiple Etrac wanted threads.

I have an extra Etrac with 11 inch pro coil available for sale. I am not interested in a trade. I got this machine for my girlfriend to use; but, she rarely hunts with me anymore. I also have some extra coils for it that I can sell separately or include with the machine. I have a 5 inch Excelerator, a Sunray X-5, and a 15x18 SEF. The machine works great and has always been used with a screen protector on the face of the control panel. I tried the machine out last month and found a Walking Liberty half with it.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not trying to spam the board; but, I do want to get my extra Etrac sold. Sorry in advance for bumping multiple Etrac wanted threads.

I have an extra Etrac with 11 inch pro coil available for sale. I am not interested in a trade. I got this machine for my girlfriend to use; but, she rarely hunts with me anymore. I also have some extra coils for it that I can sell separately or include with the machine. I have a 5 inch Excelerator, a Sunray X-5, and a 15x18 SEF. The machine works great and has always been used with a screen protector on the face of the control panel. I tried the machine out last month and found a Walking Liberty half with it.

You have to be a charter member to sell on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread