❎ SOLD Minelab Excal II For Sale $300 - Shipping Included

Rooster 777

Jun 5, 2022
Las Vegas, NV
I'm selling my Excal II that I purchased new in 2008 while living in Florida. We moved from Florida in 2011 and haven't used it since the move, it worked the last time it was used all those years ago. This MD needs love. It needs new knobs, the wiring has cracked in some areas, the shaft has some corrosion, it's missing the adapter between the battery and charger etc. (Please see pics) Everything in the pics is included, I'm also including two sand scoops and an awesome Minelab bag at no additional cost. You will notice a blue shaft with a curved handle in the pics, I can't remember if this is the original shaft, if so it's never been used and in great condition. I always washed down this MD w/fresh water after use. I'm selling this Excal II ("AS IS" WITH NO RETURNS AND NO GUARANTEES-I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF THE BATTERY HAS GONE BAD). I believe my price is very fair and considering this offering, "parts pricing". I spent two hours tearing my garage apart looking for everything in the pics, if there is anything else missing, it's lost forever. If you are local and can pick it up from my home in Las Vegas, NV, I'll knock the price down to $250. My wife wife thinks I'm going overboard with disclosures, I'm just trying to be as transparent as possible. Thanks!
IMG_7561.jpeg
tempImageZggJHJ.jpg
tempImagedJ0Uo9.jpg
tempImageG9dXF9.jpg
IMG_7538.jpeg
tempImagerAdDU8.jpg
IMG_7541.jpeg
IMG_7539.jpeg
IMG_7540.jpeg
IMG_7543.jpeg
IMG_7550.jpeg
IMG_7536.jpeg