Primary Interest:
Other

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they still repair most excals. What version is yours?. They are still even repairing some of the swords, just depends what is wrong. Davenspen and Old Beach nut also work on them..

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes they still repair most excals. What version is yours?. They are still even repairing some of the swords, just depends what is wrong. Davenspen and Old Beach nut also work on them..
OK ...TH.. Thanks ...It is the Excalibur 1000 with the yellow headphones.... This is one i have a chance to get for a good price ..... So that is why i wanted to know soon.... It is said to be in good working order.... I will find out Thanks again TH.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem at all with Minelab working on the yellow headset model, even the blue headset is still repaired as are many of the swords..... Good luck!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If its cheap I would snag it. Awesome machines!

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i got it for $780.00 and it seems to work ok so i am happy with it ..Thanks TH & Bart for your answers......

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well i got it for $780.00 and it seems to work ok so i am happy with it ..Thanks TH & Bart for your answers......

Good deal! You headed to the beach now?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread