Khon Kaen
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Tesoro Sand Shark
Minelab XTerra 705
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The lower shaft with the doo-hickey the bolt goes through that connects to the coil.

I have hunted all day online and either people/companies won't ship to Thailand or the prices for shipping are ridiculous. One company wanted $96 to ship FedEx and USPS wasn't an option.

Prefer the land shaft but the scuba shaft will do. If it is just collecting dust, donations are accepted. I will pay shipping and gas, of course. PayPal is easiest for me.

I plan to fabricate a straight shaft once the Excal II gets repaired and looking to get the bits and pieces ahead of time.

Appreciate it.

lar

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lower shaft with the doo-hickey the bolt goes through that connects to the coil.

I have hunted all day online and either people/companies won't ship to Thailand or the prices for shipping are ridiculous. One company wanted $96 to ship FedEx and USPS wasn't an option.

Prefer the land shaft but the scuba shaft will do. If it is just collecting dust, donations are accepted. I will pay shipping and gas, of course. PayPal is easiest for me.

I plan to fabricate a straight shaft once the Excal II gets repaired and looking to get the bits and pieces ahead of time.

Appreciate it.

lar

Kellyco sells it, on sale now for $42.00.... I will check Monday and see if they ship to Thailand.. I'm sure we can work something out.

It is the regular shaft for Excal II, not the dive shaft. Dive shaft is same price if you prefer it..

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

upena

Tenderfoot
Nov 22, 2014
Khon Kaen
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Tesoro Sand Shark
Minelab XTerra 705
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
KellyCo ships to Thailand at only FedEx price of $96 or over $100

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KellyCo ships to Thailand at only FedEx price of $96 or over $100

There is always the slow boat method..

OP
OP
U

upena

Tenderfoot
Nov 22, 2014
Khon Kaen
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Tesoro Sand Shark
Minelab XTerra 705
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
There is always the slow boat method..

I attempted to purchase the lower land shaft and the only two choices were FedEx. No slow boat
KellyCo.png

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
By slow boat I meant shipped by private individual...

That would be the thing to do if someone was going to place an order with Kellyco anyway and they could buy it and send it to you. Shame because if it is what I think it is, it doesn't cost that much and almost $100 for shipping is crazy. Perhaps one of the other dealers on here can help you and send it cheapest way?

You can try and send a private message to Chriskellyco on here and see if Kellyco can send it custom shipped instead of using the default shipping price. I think they might help you especially if you ordered other items.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab Excal II lower shart

After going through all this trouble make sure you get the wear kit with your lower shart ( and a roll tp! lol)

OP
OP
U

upena

Tenderfoot
Nov 22, 2014
Khon Kaen
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Tesoro Sand Shark
Minelab XTerra 705
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
After going through all this trouble make sure you get the wear kit with your lower shart ( and a roll tp! lol)

Got wear kit already and need mod to change title since I can't.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got wear kit already and need mod to change title since I can't.

Title corrected...

OP
OP
U

upena

Tenderfoot
Nov 22, 2014
Khon Kaen
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Tesoro Sand Shark
Minelab XTerra 705
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Mods - close this please. I found one online at a Brit MD store for 29.95 pounds and 6 pounds shipping - so came out to $56.79 USD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread