Minelab GPZ 7000

Frank Brady

Mar 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab GPZ 7000 $50 per hour

I am in Shasta county and just bought the Minelab GPZ 7000 and need some places to go, willing to pay $50 per hour for up to 8 hours for someone to show me some areas that were good nugget producing areas even if they are not so good now. I am not trying to find your hotspot, I am in California for just a couple of months and will be able to prospect on weekends{gotta work to pay for that detector} areas where large nuggets were found would be ideal.

Last edited:

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might join the GPAA...you will spend a lot less than $400 and you will have access to all of the clubs claims....JMHO:dontknow:
I am in Shasta county and just bought the Minelab GPZ 7000 and need some places to go, willing to pay $50 per hour for up to 8 hours for someone to show me some areas that were good nugget producing areas even if they are not so good now. I am not trying to find your hotspot, I am in California for just a couple of months and will be able to prospect on weekends{gotta work to pay for that detector} areas where large nuggets were found would be ideal.

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't rule out tailings piles. Best of luck with that machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread