Minelab SE Pro

Rylflush

Jun 7, 2012
Ones anybody know if there is a setting or someplace on my SE Pro that actually gives me the depth of an object? I get good hits but dig and dig sometimes 2'-3' but never come a cross anything. My pinpointer doesn't pick it up in the whole. I ordered a new (better) pinpointer from the suggestions on this site but won't get it until next week. I don't mind digging but 4' is crazy for every hole, and brings so much attention to myself since I'm In Vegas and the ground is so hard by the time I dig two holes it's time for me to go home and rest. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again to all for all the help!

Upvote 0

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have got me a little confused here. The depth indicator is off to the left of the meter and indicates 0-12 inches from what I remember. If it goes clear the target is deeper than 12 inches. No detectors have super depth depth readings so thats where you have to pay attention to the audio of a targets width and the height you can raise the coil to before the targets audio disappears.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread