CarsonChris

Feb 11, 2019
Carson City NV
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had two dimes stacked laying sideways last night. Rang like a zinc penny. Dig the 21

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, for me, why go to Park 1, only to set iron bias to 0, just go to Field 1 instead, recovery speed at 1?, well...OK. I guess. The only real thing I got from the video, is to NOT click onto the video, reason being, so often when I've viewed them after they are done, the sound continues for whatever the next in line is, I end up signing out, then coming in to sign back in again. All righty then, moving on.....

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
like one of the comments of the video - put it on a recovery speed of 1 and then move the coins back and forth in front of the coil at a speed that would be hard to match with a coil swing? does he know nothing about recovery speed?
who is this joker? A garrett sales rep with a minelab t-shirt?

OP
OP
Minelab Matt

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
like one of the comments of the video - put it on a recovery speed of 1 and then move the coins back and forth in front of the coil at a speed that would be hard to match with a coil swing? does he know nothing about recovery speed?
who is this joker? A garrett sales rep with a minelab t-shirt?

lol:notworthy::laughing7::laughing7:

Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread