kingston ny
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
minelab quattro, explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dismale day new field still is holding out on us
minelab fines for the 3 1/2 hour hunt
57 cents clad, 3 chine drive links, brass hose thread, 2011 bird band (bone still in it) and a 62 cal musket ball
i will let Rich decide if he wants to post his meager finds
end of day it is Minelab 3 At Pro zero

2017-04-02 003.JPG

Upvote 5
Good work Frank! Congrats on the 3-0 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think it is the machines, just the user's luck. I hunt with my Safari and sometimes outfind my friend with an ATP and sometimes he gets more and better finds than I do. I sometimes hunt with my ATP and find more than my other buddy with a CTX 3030, and sometimes he does better than me. Folks can make a lot of claims, but luck is still the major influence on what we find. Now if you were saying your Minelab was finding more silver than Ace with his ATP I would believe that because in my experience the Minelab explorer series are among the best silver sniffers out there.

it is dumb luck____________and with ME & FRANK---ya' get double dumb :laughing7: we also combine shallow thinking AND deep digging

yea but i am still beating ya lol
it is dumb luck____________and with ME & FRANK---ya' get double dumb :laughing7: we also combine shallow thinking AND deep digging
and today hunt was worse then yesterdays i got 3 cents a token and a buckle so minelab 4 At pro zero
2017-04-03 004.JPG

but we did make some new friends or maybe they were just laughing at us
2017-04-03 002.JPG

most of it is getting the coil over the target
the other part is being able to ID the target before digging
the minelab is just a little more stable on the deep targets then the at pro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back