Minelab X-terra 6 inch accesory High trash seperator coils

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I want to point out the two tiny 6” round coils for the X-TERRA family of detectors. These coils, although they have a solid (non-see through) design are WATER PROOF that means they can be submersed in water as they are designed for wet areas. Of special note is the 6” DD 18.75 kHz Coil. This coils is specifically designed for looking for small gold nuggets (all X-TERRA machines; would be a great addition to an X-TERRA 705 Gold sales package!) and can be submerged in streams & water. This is a very good water proof gold hunting coil!!

6" Double-D 18.75 kHz Coil
Application
The most sensitive X-TERRA metal detector coil available, it is great for sub-gram nuggets, specimens and gold jewelery. Also ideal for shallow pools/ streams.
Compatible Metal Detectors
X-TERRA 705
X-TERRA 505
X-TERRA 305
X-TERRA 70
X-TERRA 50

Water Protection
Water proof: Submersible to 1 meter. Ideal for shallow wading at the beach, or detecting in shallow streams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6" Concentric 7.5 kHz Coil
Application:
If there are coins and relics hiding amongst high trash, this coil is the one that will find them. The best X-TERRA coil for target separation.

Compatible Metal Detectors
X-TERRA 705
X-TERRA 505
X-TERRA 305
X-TERRA 70
X-TERRA 50
X-TERRA 30

Water Protection
Water proof: Submersible to 1 meter. Ideal for shallow wading at the beach, or detecting in shallow streams.

Attachments

• 6\'\'-DD-18.75kHz-Round-Metal-Detector-Coil.gif
    6\'\'-DD-18.75kHz-Round-Metal-Detector-Coil.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 612

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one of the 6" HF DD ones on my xterra 50 and what a combination. Did not even use the pinpoint feature either as I just dug the outer perimeter of the coil size on the ground and the target was always in the center of the hole. I got to admit this was the absolute be coinshooting set up I have ever had and I wished I still had it >:( It got great depth on coins also considering it was only a 6" coil. With this coil on my xterra I could practically swing all day long and it made a light detector even lighter. I wish I still had this same set up as a back up grab and go for lawns and park settings. This was a perfect set up for high trash areas and the coil is really big enough to use in average sized city yards too, just take your time and not swing too fast. Tim

Mike_of_Tenn

Nov 19, 2008
White Bluff, TN
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-Terra 70
I just got a X-Terra 70 Tim. I don't guess ya still have that coil do ya buddy? :) I lost your number yet again or I'd call ya..

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread