vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Until someone pipes in - a good place to start looking is SubForum: Minelab. After you decide what you want - you should consider using one of our SubForums: Supporting Vendors...

Ausgoldhunter

Mar 2, 2013
Batemans Bay
Detector(s) used
Currently: White's GMT, Fisher Gold Bug 2. Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Fisher Gold Bug SE, Fisher F70, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab X-Terra 705, Minelab Eureka Gold, Whites GMZ, Minelab GP Extreme, GP 3000, Mine
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Are you going to be prospecting with a little coin/relic hunting thrown in? or just after gold?

For Gold:
Whites GMT
Tesoro lobo supertraq
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Whites GMZ
Minelab Eureka Gold
Fisher Gold Bug 2

Do it all machines:

Garrett AT Gold
Whites MXT
Teknetics G2
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold

If you're going for gold, go with a gold machine...

OP
OP
Z

zacsgoldfever

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2013
Are you going to be prospecting with a little coin/relic hunting thrown in? or just after gold?

For Gold:
Whites GMT
Tesoro lobo supertraq
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Whites GMZ
Minelab Eureka Gold
Fisher Gold Bug 2

Do it all machines:

Garrett AT Gold
Whites MXT
Teknetics G2
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold

If you're going for gold, go with a gold machine...

Yeh ill be looking for gold mostly. I will be going in the goldfields around kalgoorlie and i cant really find which machine will be the best for this area.

Ausgoldhunter

Mar 2, 2013
Batemans Bay
Detector(s) used
Currently: White's GMT, Fisher Gold Bug 2. Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Fisher Gold Bug SE, Fisher F70, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab X-Terra 705, Minelab Eureka Gold, Whites GMZ, Minelab GP Extreme, GP 3000, Mine
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ah, right in that case the Whites GMT, Minelab Eureka. sadly that place has been worked by every man with a GPX 5000.. on the up side.. You'll snag the small stuff the GPX machines might have missed.. "maybe" lol.

OP
OP
Z

zacsgoldfever

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2013
Ok great thanks. Yeh im going to be doing a huge amount of research to try and get a semi untouched area out here. Are those detectors good outside the goldfields aswell like closer to perth way do you know?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions