miners moss

Functional

Feb 16, 2007
Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
Detector(s) used
A Compass Magnum 420 recently brought back to life. And an untested "in the wild" Teknetics.
goldinmypan said:
Heres one for you to try. I was in Walmart last nite and saw they were selling flip flops made with miners moss. put a pair on and walk around in the gravel, take them off and pan out the gold. lol :D :D

Hmmmm.... Panned Flip Flop's. Sounds like ... well you know.

Something that would be served at IHOP. ROFLMAO.gif

F.

Attachments

• ROFLMAO.gif
    ROFLMAO.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 685

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I used to wash and pan the black sand from my canvas shoes at the end of Dredging Season..Art

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
its a floor mat madeout of a plastic squgily proccess that really traps the dirt from your shoes. its found in front of most stores to help keep the dirt out. and it really holds fine gold and black sand.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey russsau...I wash my suit in a large tub and the rugs from my dredge and anything else that my have some black sand in them...Alway's find some micro gold in them...Art

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
when the ribbed carpet got dry rotted and needed to be replaced I put it in a oildrip pan from the garage and burned it. Panned the ash and guess what I got,fine flour gold,more than enuf to buy a new sluice.Just bought a welcome mat and cut it up tho.

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
I swear I'm going to line a box with lufa sponges one of these days... I figure a $.99 pack of seeds could keep me in cheap moss for all my sluices for an entire season (several really), then burn up nice and clean.

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
So long as I get to pan out the crud under my nails... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread