Miners pick up trash left by others thread ( post pics)

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kiddo , try to earn a living in construction and then try to tell us that illegals are not stealing jobs . And tools!! These are certainly jobs that Americans would love to do. Additionally while taking jobs they also receive food stamps , welfare .WICS,ect. You may ask how can that be ? ID theft. An illegal may have 3 or 4 IDs . Quite a system.

...maybe time to start a new thread-elsewhere.
Break a law, send them to court in from of a jury. Otherwise-we are All humans with beating hearts

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
this was suppose be a thread for miner's to post picks of trash they find prospecting, seems to be hijacked
Kiddo, i have to agree with Midnight, Irish of old did not have a welfare system in place, no housing, food stamps, medical and the huge diff is that Irish are proud to be Americans, unlike those crossing the border today illegal
lets get back on track please
LiveLeak.com - Mexican Drug Cartels Grow Marijuana In California Mountains

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this was suppose be a thread for miner's to post picks of trash they find prospecting, seems to be hijacked
Kiddo, i have to agree with Midnight, Irish of old did not have a welfare system in place, no housing, food stamps, medical and the huge diff is that Irish are proud to be Americans, unlike those crossing the border today illegal

Yes!! your comments on the Irish are dead on! I can speak from the stories my family told me
Sorry for highjackin!!

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ask Californians about trash while prospecting and it'll usually lead back to a common source. (And it is not miners). It's just the way it is.

I wish we had some really old cool trash like the East Coast has. Hey Kiddo, ever find any relics while digging for gold? Any minie balls?

Well, I've got to put trash bags on my shopping list and plan a trip to the EF San Gabriel. I'll post pics.

KiddoTheMiner

Jun 9, 2014
Forsyth county, GA
Detector(s) used
Jobe drop riffle sluice
Garrett gold pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ask Californians about trash while prospecting and it'll usually lead back to a common source. (And it is not miners). It's just the way it is.

I wish we had some really old cool trash like the East Coast has. Hey Kiddo, ever find any relics while digging for gold? Any minie balls?

Well, I've got to put trash bags on my shopping list and plan a trip to the EF San Gabriel. I'll post pics.

not yet ive only been concentrated in one area primarily, ive found fishing weights
and that's about it, but my friend found a coin from the 1800's with a hole in it so he put it on some fishing wire and wears it around(kinda his look)

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

My post and photos are in areas where gold is at as the area is full of claims.

KiddoTheMiner

Jun 9, 2014
Forsyth county, GA
Detector(s) used
Jobe drop riffle sluice
Garrett gold pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
not yet ive only been concentrated in one area primarily, ive found fishing weights
and that's about it, but my friend found a coin from the 1800's with a hole in it so he put it on some fishing wire and wears it around(kinda his look)

heres a video of some guys in SC who found an old sluice box(awesome)

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hate to see all the garbage ! But, my first thought was it's a good thing there are people like 2Cmore who are looking out and doing something. I am going to steal Kevin n Col.'s idea and start collecting a little extra trash when i'm out....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread