Mini cache (sort of)!

DBFISHER

Apr 21, 2009
Elkhart, IN.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA350 , Fisher F-70
Went to the park today,(nice day for a hunt)Wasn't finding much in the beginning,after about an hour got a good signal.dug the plug and at the bottom of the hole there they sat,coins coins coins,15 in all. that was the good news,the bad news is that they were all memorial cents every stinking one,LOL.It's one of those things you just have to say "What IF" oh well,It's still a first for me. HH

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you getting out and sorry about your disappointment on the Lincolns. Look at the bright side of this dig. At least you didn't have to make 15 individual plugs to get them ;D

Parks are hard right now, especially the ones with full sun.

HH
DJH

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
What fun! The last time I was out MDing I was at a Marblehead, OH park and found 2.00 in quarters in one hole.

I need to get out soon...startin' to get the shakes

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
Going out this weekend but i think DJH has to do the dishes...

hes afraid i am going to smoke him again hehe... Dang i need to take a pic of my 2 cent piece hehe

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG on the mini cache. Last time I was out I was in the water at the beach an when I got this signal I put my scoop down and came up with 6 pennies 2 dimes and a quarter that is the best I have ever done.....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread