Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

cwp

Banned
Sep 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CWP, :coffee2:Its refreshing to hear from someone that actually knows what makes them happy,:lightbulb::wav::wav::tchest::tchest::tchest::tchest::lightbulb::lightbulb:NP:cat:

Sour Grapes never make good wine, 'NP'. 8-)

The Real Treasure knows exactly what makes Me happy....... :sunny::icon_sunny:

:occasion14::wav:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo. SEE, Now you will for sure not concentrate on the BOOK,HMMMMMMMMMM:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:NP:cat:

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ok, people, "so there I was, poised between two diametrically opposed paths to follow, so naturally I took the ---"

See the whip did have it's effect

err I hope the whip doesn't carry over into other activies.:censored:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
This brings up an interesting question, whom would portray El Real de Tayopa, Don Jose', la Tropical Tramp for the movies? Any suggestions?

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
This brings up an interesting question, whom would portray El Real de Tayopa, Don Jose', la Tropical Tramp for the movies? Any suggestions?

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

I'm thinking the guy from Clash of the Titans (Sam Worthington I think?) for when DJ was young and then Harrison Ford for when he's older. Whoever it is, they've gotta be tall, strapping guys with brains and guts.

JA

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo,Oro,:coffee2::director:By the time the Book Is finished,Theres no doubt about who would play Amigo,:alien::alien::alien::dontknow::lurk:We will just have to wait and see if the Book ever gets finished,:happy1:NP:cat: P.S. Amigo will need plenty of Burro Juice:coffee2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ME, ME oro. A romantic devl may care, dashing, chaming, brilliant, etc. Of course if Stewart Granger was still alive he would fill in for most of my qualities, Then of course there is Gregory Peck and ------:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread