Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
What ? I thought you didn't want the loot, just the maps ? Okay, I'll take the maps then sell them back to ya ! Coffee, or did you quit ? :coffee2:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real De Tayopa don't forget that the books of the bible were written by men, the desciples of Jesus.

Salvor6, you would be correct to say that the NEW Testament was written by the disciples of Jesus.

But not the books of The Old Testament. Those were written, by God’s chosen people, generations before, Anno Domini (A.D.) which began on the seventh day, after the birth of Christ, when he was circumcised, according to the Jewish law.

#/;0{>~(c)

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A curious image on a wooden plank drew my attention earlier today.

It is rather generic, but it has a paragraph printed, as to what is a mason.

Among several other images, there are two pillars. Along the right side of the pillars, the shading effects there are strips that appear to be binary bits.

Out of my normal unexplainable curiosity, I did a quick google search on the history of binary mathematics.
The earliest example that I did find circa 1703 a.d. from China...
The figures were
Fu, and Xi. Representing 1,and 0.

So, my question is,
Would the Free Masons have use of such knowledge that early in history, and if so why would it be printed on a plank?

I will try to attach a photo of it and hopefully someone will see what I can see.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1536727074.072998.jpg

On some of the images the print is very crisp and clear, and on others it is a bit blurry.

Also.....

On the lower part of the description, it states that “ he travels ever East toward the Light of Wisdom...”

EAST, is a curiosity.

When studying owls 🦉, I read that one of the explanations was to look to the west, signifying that wisdom comes later in life, therefore, looking into the sunset [emoji560] would be indicated.

Anyone care to chime in on either of the two queries?

#/;0{>~(c)

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don, you were pretty quick on the draw.

I looked a little deeper into this print, and discovered that it is, or was sold at Silver Dollar City.

As I said... Generic.

Still there is the East/West query.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry Simon, i'll keep the loot from the deposatory,but thanks he he he
===========
You do know I want nothing to do with your finds sir, other than to see you get the proper credit AND recognition you so deserve ! ( and maybe a signed copy of your book ). We tease you because you are a good sport with a great sense of humor, whether that is intentional or accidental we don't know. crying-with-laughter.gif

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon, I learned at an early age to not take myself seriousy ,so here is you hunting permty for one Tayopa , season is open. here is a prime one for harvesting.

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone had a near death experience /
===========
Yes sir. One for sure, the second one was weird and I was not sure what to think. That is one I told you in a private p.m. years ago. The first one I only recently opened up about and it was with a TNet friend of Mackaydon. I don't mention them as afraid of being ridiculed. But the experience WAS real. :icon_scratch: :coffee2: :angel2::angel2::angel2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Simon, I learned at an early age to not take myself seriousy ,so here is you hunting permty for one Tayopa , season is open. here is a prime one for harvesting.
========
Thank you kind sir, but no thanks. It is yours, ( unless Oroblanco has found it :dontknow: ). Taking it would be like taking someone's wife, I must draw the line. I will be content to read your accounts of explorations and I will be rich with the knowledge that you shared your journeys with all of us. Besides, at 95 or so, you could probably still kick my butt ! :icon_thumright:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone had a near death experience /

I've been there and done that Don Jose...The fact that I am still here is probably why I can be such a jerk at times...I did not want to come back to the land of the living and I was told that I had to return...I believe my spirit had left my body and I was looking down at my body on a gurney in a hospital ER...Oh well...Life will go on...I am ready to meet my maker again whenever he deems the time be...

Ed T...The Holy Ghost...lol...

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon, John only the narrow world unbelievers would do that, this blog was founded on respect, humor, and coffee drinking around a campfire attitude. A relaxed attitude, which is scarce and much needed

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally have had what I considered such an experience. As a result I no longer fear death, except where it cuts off cummunicating with loved ones still living or dead , of the many things that you wished to tell them , love, things you wished you could still do together, things that somehow you were too busy to do, but were importat to her.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't really know. for imstae I have smelled her face dream odor strongly a few times then much weaker. I checked outsde of the computer room,no snell Was she trying to tell me something ? I do notice that I am more relaxed, but ---? I find myself wavering betwen outright disbelief and hopefulness, I do desperetly hope that somehow she is trying to cunnicate, but I am too insensitive.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread