Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On an unrelated topic. Amigos, please pay attention to this Corona event. While much is still not clear, there is potential, a very real potential IMHO, to end up a word wide pandemic worse than the Spanish Flu of 1918. Get N95 masks and gloves while you still can. Again, there is much we do not know yet, it may end up nothing (like so many events before); BUT IMHO this is different and may, very soon, be a huge problem.
Vaya con Dios, no fear.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580698350.354621.jpg
Doc, will this mask [emoji40] work??

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For sure........wish I brought mine with me.
I hope to pick up some M95 masks soon with some gloves. Hard to know exactly what is going on in China since the gov there is not truthful, but it seems to be a disaster with large numbers dead. It also seems to be spreading now in the US and world.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The C2 canister was replaced by the C2A1 because the C2 canisters had high levels of chromium.
in an emergency, you use what you have, but I would replace those C2 canisters at the earliest opportunity

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears that we have some doomsday preppers in the room...I put my life in the hands of God...IF it is his will that I die from some calamity beyond my control...So be it...I have faith that he will protect me...lol...Call me old fashioned...Let go...Let God...hahaha

Ed T

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There was a big flood a while back and a Priest had to climb up onto his roof to avoid being swept away, a boat came by to rescue him but he refused, “ I have faith that God will save me”
this happened two more times, and with each attempt his reply was the same, then the flood got worse and the Priest was swept away and drowned.
at the gates of Heaven, the priest asked why he had not been saved, after all, his faith was the strongest.
St. Peter said, “we sent you three boats, what more do you want?”

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a big flood a while back and a Priest had to climb up onto his roof to avoid being swept away, a boat came by to rescue him but he refused, “ I have faith that God will save me”
this happened two more times, and with each attempt his reply was the same, then the flood got worse and the Priest was swept away and drowned.
at the gates of Heaven, the priest asked why he had not been saved, after all, his faith was the strongest.
St. Peter said, “we sent you three boats, what more do you want?”

Are you sure St. Peter didn't say, "You are here now aren't you?"...

Ed T

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It appears that we have some doomsday preppers in the room...I put my life in the hands of God...IF it is his will that I die from some calamity beyond my control...So be it...I have faith that he will protect me...lol...Call me old fashioned...Let go...Let God...hahaha

Ed T
Key word here is “Beyond your control”

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Key word here is “Beyond your control”

I thought the "I have faith that God will save me" was the key words...

Though the beyond your control is a point that some people in this world just can't seem to grasp...They think that they can control all worldly events...lol...And in a way they do...

Ed T

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best defense is to boost your immune system which was designed to kill any disease known or unknown. This new virus is killing only the weak as all viruses or plagues do. A weak immune system is caused by malnutrition, and the majority of malnutrition cases is mainly from a lack of minerals.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I trust in God, but I go out and buy food to eat, wear my seat belt and carry a weapon.......
Anyway, about that Tayopa and Señor Don Jose......

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
yeh that was kinda long coazon de oro, but I did enjoy it. :notworthy:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
The star of our thread here Don Jose', Real de Tayopa is OK but is having some trouble with a glitch in the password etc. They are working to straighten it out ASAP.

In the meantime keep the stories coming amigos y amigas, Don Jose can still read our posts.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for that update Roy, I was getting a sick feeling in my stomach because of his lack of participation and because late January and February has a very strong sentimental meaning to Senor Don Jose. :notworthy:
I am still making payments on the Tuxedo I bought for his 150th Birthday. :coffee2:

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I thought he was working on his book, or just too busy chasing the girls.:dontknow:

You are probably correct on both counts anyway! The password issue might be a handy excuse after all! :occasion14:

Simon wrote
I am still making payments on the Tuxedo I bought for his 150th Birthday.

Wow you rich guys are all alike - heck I am saving aluminum cans to pay for the tux RENTAL for his 150th birthday! :laughing7:

Keep 'em coming!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
You are probably correct on both counts anyway! The password issue might be a handy excuse after all! :occasion14:

Simon wrote

Wow you rich guys are all alike - heck I am saving aluminum cans to pay for the tux RENTAL for his 150th birthday! :laughing7:

Keep 'em coming!

=======

Thanks for the chuckle Roy. :laughing7: :coffee2:

Me: me.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread