PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWESOME SHOT. IS THE POINTED STRUCTURE/STEEP HILL MAN MADE?

CLEARLY, NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING.

THANKS FOR SHARING THEM. WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE BUSY.

HAPPY HUNTING, DON JOSE. AND KEEP THE CREWS DIGGING.

MIKEL
#/;0)~

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Kanacki, in the case of that hilll, approx 6 grams of free Gold , but that is not Tayopa, Tayopa consists of a hydro thermal filling of multi faultings, giving two stoped areas some 200 meters horizontally, by 400 ft verticlly devided into two areas, approx. 900 ft and 600 ft. Accessable from the side.. Hint.

Tayopa was Silver.

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose was there much impurities in the silver? Copper lead, platinum gold etc... It much be I would imagine a large outcropping of silver.

Kanacki

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kancki< Frankly I don't know, but the fact that they were stoping indicates to me that they were in bonanza Siver chutes, I.E. practically pure silver, a glory hole. This is why the Jesuits decided to keep it quiet and keep it for themselves.

Remember these works were almost 200 meters long x some 400 ft thick. A 'plancha de Plata' type of occurance

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Don Jose was there any slag discovered at your site?

Kanacki

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DON JOSE, IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE THE REST OF US ARE A BUNCH OF BLISTERS.... WE JUST SHOW UP AFTER YOU GET ALL OF THE WORK DONE. BUMMER. I CAN'T GET A CUP OF COFFEE FOR YOU. AT LEAST SIT IN THE SHADE FOR A SHORT BREAK. ES TODO PORE OYE. I PROBABLY MISS SPELLED HALF OF THAT, BUT YOU GET MY DRIFT.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE STORY OF SUCCESS.

I DISCOVERED SOMETHING THAT WAS VERY UNEXPECTED A FEW HOURS AGO. I AM TRYING TO MAKE READY FOR THE FINAL TRIP[ IF ALL GOES WELL] MY ENGINEER'S COMPASS HAS SUDDENLY CHANGED POLARIZATION ... IT POINTED TO THE SOUTH..... I COMPARED IT TO TWO OTHERS AND IT WAS REVERSED.
I USED MY RARE EARTH MAGNETS TO REALIGN IT AND CHECKED ALL THREE TO MAKE SURE. I NOW HAVE MY RARE EARTH MAGS IN A SEPARATE CONTAINER AND THE MAGNETS ARE PADDED WITH ALUMINUM FOIL AND IN ANOTHER BAG.

I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT HAPPENING BUT I'M GLAD I COULD REALIGN THEM. ANY WAY, I HAVE IT SET UP LIKE A SMALL TRANSIT FOR THE RETURN TRIP TO SOLVE THE TRIANGLE. STAY SAFE MY OLE FRIEND.

HAPPY DIGGIN'S

MIKEL
#/;0)~
:coffee2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crow,you posted -- Why the only the Caballos?

No, it wasn't only the Caballos, we have a deposit which we are trying to access at Tayopa also. This map / derrotero, was found i a box in a missions ruins. The family that had it tried to solve it for a generation or two then gave up and gave us a copy. The original was well worn and torn, so copies had been made, hence the stylized version.

I now have the precise location, but need to find how to access it

You will notice that it mentions 1200 bars of silver 650 mule loads of Gold a room with docuemnts and maps, and misc.other deposits, incuding statues and 180 bodies.

.Stylzed.jpg

Last edited:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Jose very interesting I still wonder if this Jesuit treasure was funds set aside for an independent Mexico. Some times referred to as Revillagigedo Fund?

Crow

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I had one wish concerning treasures,,, it would be to have all the posters here in the 2 previous pages all in one place so I could meet you.

Not sucking up,, but the wealth of information you all have just blows my mind..

So with that out of the way I am heading to Spokane Valley in August to meet my NEW GRANDSON,, then to Seattle/Bremerton to hang out with some dear friends for a week or so.
It would be my honor to buy a drink or ten if any of the aforementioned posters are in those areas at that time.

Hit

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Crow, they were for an independent North America,

Are you sure about that? Why then were they trying to betray the Spanish colonies to the Dutch, and worse, one particular island off Chile to the English! Neither of them <Dutch or English> were particularly fond of the idea of an independent America in the 1760s, north or south. I think they were figuring to get a greater authority from the Dutch to create their own religious state, as they attempted to do in Paraguay.

I too would love to see a Tayopa hunters rendezvous, perhaps in Sonora? Sort of like the annual Dutch hunters rendezvous, but of course focused on Tayopa.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread