PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N.P. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE COLOR CHANGES WERE AND WHAT MINERALS THEY FOUND?
I HAVE MY MERCURY IN A GLASS BOTTLE. I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS ON MY LAST TRIP TO MY MINESITE.
I THINK IT WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT EXPERIMENT TO DO WHILE IN THE FIELD AWAY FROM MODERN UNDERGROUND UTILITIES. WOULD LIKE TO DOCUMENT THE. CHANGES WITH MY CAMERA AND RETURN THE RESULTS BACK TO THIS THREAD.
ALL TO YOUR CREDIT OF COURSE...

MIKEL
#/80)--

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RELEVENTCHAIR. THAT LINK THAT YOU SHARED. WAS SPOT ON. PAGE FIFTY GRABBED MY ATTENTION.
I WANTED TO WRITE IT DOWN AS I READ IT BUT MY PHONE WAS TOO QUICK TO SHUT DOWN.
I NEED TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS BUT HAVE NOT FOUND THAT PARTICULAR SETTING... YET.
#/80)--

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sigh, I see that Chapo Guzman has escaped again, he'll probly head for the hills, where his stronghold is. That is in my old stomping grounds, the Gloria Pan, Tubares area.

It has been some 60 - 70 years since I was exploring that country looking for the Glorfi Pan Mine, I ws successful but left the mine still sealed, I have posted on that elseware in here..

It is extremely rugged country, but towns have sprung up since I was last there.

I doubt that he will be taken alive this time since the Mexican gov't is extremely embarrased by his two previous escapes and they will be sure that it doesn't happen again by him putting up so much resistance tht they had to shoot him. Just think of all those billlions of dollars going to waste, sigh.

And there the Gloria Pan mine still sleeps.

That is where I had the giant aquatic serpent experience. It was some 60 = 70 ft long

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that he did on face book. So I didn't believe it to be true...
News showed where he crawled out.
He seems to be half snake and half magician.
What a mess he will make if given enough time.
#/,"<[--

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Sigh, I see that Chapo Guzman has escaped again, he'll probly head for the hills, where his stronghold is. That is in my old stomping grounds, the Gloria Pan, Tubares area.

It has been some 60 - 70 years since I was exploring that country looking for the Glorfi Pan Mine, I ws successful but left the mine still sealed, I have posted on that elseware in here..

It is extremely rugged country, but towns have sprung up since I was last there.

I doubt that he will be taken alive this time since the Mexican gov't is extremely embarrased by his two previous escapes and they will be sure that it doesn't happen again by him putting up so much resistance tht they had to shoot him. Just think of all those billlions of dollars going to waste, sigh.

And there the Gloria Pan mine still sleeps.

That is where I had the giant aquatic serpent experience. It was some 60 = 70 ft long

Not to suggest that we admire El Chapo for all his dirty deeds, but you do have to hand it to him on the second successful escape, this one from the top prison in all of Mexico, with a tunnel over a mile long! I suspect that Don Jose' is correct, El Chapo will not be captured alive again.

Jose' you know those hills quite possibly even better than El Chapo, do you have any ideas about where his current hiding spot might be? Heck there may even be a cash reward, which might come in handy to finance the excavations at Tayopa?

Sorry for getting off track there, please do continue:
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know lf I could spend that with the limited number of days after pointing a finger at him.
#/80(--

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are correct Miguel, they have nasty ways to payoff, such as skinning one alive, putting one in a 50 gallon drum then boiling, or simply - literally, skinning. ugh. no Oro de Tayopa, I have no idea, nor does the Mexican gov't. They do know where his elaborately equped ranch is, but it would involve too many losses to assault, with no assurance that one of his ecape planes wouldn't be in effect.

There is no statute of limitations on their revenge.

UGH !

This is one of the very reasons one should never allow anyone to accumulate too much money, he can meet the price of almost anyone, Even presidents or their advisors, let alone a mere prison official. He has billions to play with, thanks to the Gringo thrill seekers.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
you are correct Miguel, they have nasty ways to payoff, such as skinning one alive, putting one in a 50 gallon drum then boiling, or simply - literally, skinning. ugh. no Oro de Tayopa, I have no idea, nor does the Mexican gov't. They do know where his elaborately equped ranch is, but it would involve too many losses to assault, with no assurance that one of his ecape planes wouldn't be in effect.

There is no statute of limitations on their revenge.

UGH !

This is one of the very reasons one should never allow anyone to accumulate too much money, he can meet the price of almost anyone, Even presidents or their advisors, let alone a mere prison official. He has billions to play with, thanks to the Gringo thrill seekers.

You have also pointed up the biggest way such drug lords remain powerful - like many governments - instilling FEAR into the public. Once that fear is no longer an issue, that power diminishes greatly. No worries amigo if they catch me I will tell them I was just following up on the info obtained from my compadre in Alamos! :tongue3: <for our readers, I am kidding> Anyway agree also on too much accumulation of wealth into a few hands, in every case those hands then grasp for ultimate power.

Please do continue amigos;
:coffee2: :coffee2:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps we could ask our American president to help track him down.
Seems like win/win situation!
#/;0)--

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Realistically, with his money, he could run for president and hold the office for eight years.
#/;0):-:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No politics please doc-d....

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went metal detecting yesterday, just outside my door.
I remember an angry young lady throwing her diamond ring across my front yard.
I was asked to help by one of her friends. They knew that i had a detector. I walked the space that she said that she threw it.
I checked every place that she pointed. I have also checked the shrubs and the path of water runoff from the gutters.
It is hard to imagine not finding it with so much info but there i was out in the heat.... digging up nickels and bottle caps.

Ah, what sweet misery!

#/;0):--

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread