Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Last edited:
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello J. A.A

Thank you for the compliment. My time researching with the Trio was like falling into a movie. These guys live and breathe it, Like the personification of characters what you expect them to be. You cannot help but like em. They are a lovable old scalawags with all the faults everyone has ,even if some times you do not know whose side their on?

Even when working with them you never know the full story. Just when you think you know them Puff! like that gone in a puff of smoke, just another just another illusion with the Smoke and mirrors they weave. One thing I can guarantee you is that no matter much they say that they want to retire they will never stop. Most likely they will push themselves beyond the outer limits, and one day pay the ultimate price. It is who they are.

Sadly from me I have been passing though, and of course missing the banter of you guys, and to wish Don Jose best of health!

Amy

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias Senorita Corporate Investigations………nice of you to share you experiences…….
Vaya con Dios

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias Senorita Corporate Investigations………nice of you to share you experiences…….
Vaya con Dios

Doc-d. Good to see you..I was enquiring about our feathered friend, in the light of the tantalizing Nazi gold train treasure news...
TT

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose Good to see your posting again.

Be rest assured Tin Tin that's not the Trio's gig in Poland. As it is not their modus operandi. The Trio would never approach the project in way the parties in Poland have. For starters protocol dictates to prove beyond reasonable doubt to authorities that the Treasure really existed, then negotiate percentage on revealing the location.

What has been done in Poland is entirely the opposite. They have revealed the location but no hard real evidence of train existing in the first place. This leaves too much speculation and doubt in my mind. GPR is not DNA of evidence for such tunnels as any one with GPR experience knows. In fact the publicity has damaged any realistic chances of negotiation with this group as the local government has to now have to deal with hundreds of would be treasure hunters trespassing invading the rail corridor putting lives at risk.

Real or Hoax we will find out in due course. A cynics view would be that all the publicity has increased tourism of curiosity seekers has it not? Perhaps one of the real motive behind the claims?

Amy

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose Good to see your posting again.

Be rest assured Tin Tin that's not the Trio's gig in Poland. As it is not their modus operandi. The Trio would never approach the project in way the parties in Poland have. For starters protocol dictates to prove beyond reasonable doubt to authorities that the Treasure really existed, then negotiate percentage on revealing the location.

What has been done in Poland is entirely the opposite. They have revealed the location but no hard real evidence of train existing in the first place. This leaves too much speculation and doubt in my mind. GPR is not DNA of evidence for such tunnels as any one with GPR experience knows. In fact the publicity has damaged any realistic chances of negotiation with this group as the local government has to now have to deal with hundreds of would be treasure hunters trespassing invading the rail corridor putting lives at risk.

Real or Hoax we will find out in due course. A cynics view would be that all the publicity has increased tourism of curiosity seekers has it not? Perhaps one of the real motive behind the claims?

Amy

Thanks Amy..
I actually did not suspect the trio in Poland as the two anonymous THs were a German and a Pole.I just wanted to hear what Crow would say...
Regarding the deal,I think they have a 10 pct deal with the authorities and am really interested whether it stands or not..the publicity according to the two THs who have now come into the open (after feeling they are being ignored) is the responsibility of a leak from the authorities not from their side..And beside GPR they have an eye witness death bed confession on the location I think.In my opinion the problem would be once the train and its treasure are discovered...rumours of 300ton of gold,art works,the legendary Amber room etc would create quite a controversy including Russia,Jewish world congress,Poland and even the allied powers(there was the so called Potsdam agreement regarding such finds).
TT

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose……..when it comes to money, statutes mean nothing as the corrupt gov's and robed tyrants of the world will find/create a law to justify theft…….

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc indeed there has been institutional theft from time immoral.

Any one who thinks they are going to make a deal with any government that is not part of company protected by international corporate law is kidding themselves. Government know this as they have an almost unlimited supply of capital to fight such a deal to take place with an individual as they knew they do not have the financial capacity to fight back. Under corporations law is somewhat different as a government that they themselves obliged to follow corporate law of their country. To renege on protocol of their own governing body of corporate law gives a very bad signal to the business world wanting to do business with that country in question. The long term financial consequences can be catastrophic for the country in question. In some cases it best for some countries to honor a deal as far more money can lost from the long term ramifications of not complying to their own corporate laws.

On the contrary of popular belief Countries and elected officials do not run the world. Multinational Corporations and companies do.

Amy

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amy, I have never heard that said as well as you just did.

There are checks and balances to all things.

Follow the flow of the money, upstream to find power, and downstream to find the puppet.

#/;0):--

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc indeed there has been institutional theft from time immoral.

Any one who thinks they are going to make a deal with any government that is not part of company protected by international corporate law is kidding themselves. Government know this as they have an almost unlimited supply of capital to fight such a deal to take place with an individual as they knew they do not have the financial capacity to fight back. Under corporations law is somewhat different as a government that they themselves obliged to follow corporate law of their country. To renege on protocol of their own governing body of corporate law gives a very bad signal to the business world wanting to do business with that country in question. The long term financial consequences can be catastrophic for the country in question. In some cases it best for some countries to honor a deal as far more money can lost from the long term ramifications of not complying to their own corporate laws.

On the contrary of popular belief Countries and elected officials do not run the world. Multinational Corporations and companies do.

Amy

That is a good take Amy.It is really interesting how it unfolds.But for the two informers I don't think they are lone rookies as they are the co-owners of the mine exploration company XYZ S.C.,so they may have some corporate experience...but we shall see...
TT

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello TT.

I am sorry to say they have not impressed me and I cannot buy into their claims with what they have presented so far. Their company is only a paper shelf company in which anyone can set for about 5 grand. This was most likely suggested by the Lawyers as they know no government will seriously deal with non company entities.

In regards to their alleged ground penetrating radar picture? What few people know. Stara Kopalnia coal mine in Walbrzych is along that very railway line where they allege this tunnel is. This coalmine workings was shut down 1995. This alleged tunnel has now turned into a "pit shaft" as claimed by the two men themselves on TV. This pit shaft discovered could just very well be the North ventilation shaft for the coal mine along the railway line?

Nazi gold train ISN?T in a tunnel, say Piotr Koper and Andreas Liechter | Daily Mail Online

In ground penetration radar picture shown in their context shows a "vertical shaft". And whats inside the shaft? From the image if it is not Photoshopped, gives the indication of a partly back filled shaft with the cone shape ventilation assembly unit fan Unit cowling and fire damp doors that was to control air extraction flow through the coal mine to reduce methane build up in the coal workings. Here is some examples of the units below. These extraction fans be used horizontally in tunnels or vertically in shafts. Depending on the mine. Also same units can be used and installed in reverse to suck fresh air down into the mine while another ventilation shaft extracts methane. The units vary in size, depending on manufacture. Most likely they were originally soviet era designed fan extraction units and not worth removing when the mine closed down.

2BF691B300000578-3222104-Proof_The_men_have_posted_this_picture_to_a_website_taken_with_a-m-21_1.jpg

Zitron Down Under mungana_fan-1024x682.jpg

mcgrawB37_1.jpg

Most interesting and suspicious is due economic down turn of losing all the coal mines in the area with very high unemployment, there was a dedicated push to attract tourists by the regional government. (Remember who was the alleged source of the leak to press?) There are plans afoot to open 2.5 kilometer of the mine tunnel to tourism. And a revamped mine buildings into performance space museum and tourist facilities. To me it is more and more reeking of a tourist PR campaign. What would be better than the legendary lure of hidden nazi gold to attract tourists?

The ex mine site was bought up for next to nothing. The Warsaw-based design firm, Nizio Design International, Nizio Design International is involved in redeveloping the site. Old Coal Mine Complex in Poland to Be Reconfigured into a Science and Art Center Stara Kopalnia adaptive reuse by Nizio Design International ? Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

And by having said the "alleged tunnel" as near the castle was good marketing move as it has it has giving world wide exposure to a beautiful castle in its own right. The center piece of any obvious tourist attraction to an area desperate for tourist jobs, is it not?

Amy

Last edited:

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello TT.

I am sorry to say they have not impressed me and I cannot buy into their claims with what they have present so far. Their company is only a paper shelf company in which anyone can set for about 5 grand. This was most likely suggested by the Lawyers as they know no government will seriously deal with non company entities.

In regards to their alleged ground penetrating radar What few people know. Stara Kopalnia coal mine in Walbrzych is along that very railway line where they allege this tunnel is. This coalmine workings was shut down 1995. This alleged tunnel has now turned into a "pit shaft" as claimed by the two men on TV. This pit shaft discovered could just very well be the North ventilation shaft for the coal mine along the railway line?

Nazi gold train ISN?T in a tunnel, say Piotr Koper and Andreas Liechter | Daily Mail Online

In ground penetration radar picture shown in their context shows a "vertical shaft". And whats inside the shaft? From the image if it is not Photoshopped gives the indication of a partly back filled shaft with the cone shape ventilation assembly unit fan Unit cowling and fire damp doors that was to control air extraction flow through the coal mine to reduce methane build up in the coal workings. Here is some examples of the units below. These extraction fans be used horizontally in tunnels or vertically in shafts. Depending on the mine. Also same units can be used and installed in reverse to suck fresh air down into the mine while another ventilation shaft extracts methane. The units vary in size, depending on manufacture. Most likely they were originally soviet era designed fan extraction units and not worth removing when the mine closed down.

View attachment 1208641

View attachment 1208642

View attachment 1208643

Most interesting and suspicious is due economic down turn of losing all the coal mines in the area with very high unemployment, there was dedicated push to attract tourists by the regional government. (Remember who was the alleged source of the leak to press?) There are plans afoot to open 2.5 kilometer of mine tunnel to tourism. And a revamped mine buildings into performance space museum and tourist facilities. To me it is more and more reeking of a tourist PR campaign. What would be better than the legendary lure of hidden nazi gold to attract tourists?

The ex mine site was bought up for next to nothing. The Warsaw-based design firm, Nizio Design International, Nizio Design International is involved in redeveloping the site. Old Coal Mine Complex in Poland to Be Reconfigured into a Science and Art Center Stara Kopalnia adaptive reuse by Nizio Design International ? Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

And by having said the "alleged tunnel" as near the castle was good marketing move as it has it has giving world wide exposure to a beautiful castle in its own right. The center piece of any obvious tourist attraction is it not?

Amy

Thanks Amy...you certainly did your HW in depth and seen things from many angles than any of us or any journalists for that matter,,.in a related note what is puzzling is that the deputy of a cultural or antiquity ministry said he is 99 pct sure given the evidence while his boss the following day said there is no credible evidence to the claims...if your theory of tourism stunt is correct then it seems not all government bodies are informed to the plan..:)....anyway we shall see how it unfolds...
TT

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I have completed the trip to see the old maps.
Other than spending time with Dad, the trip was a bust.
The guy that has the maps did not show. The employee that has seen them, said that my old map is better than any of his friend's.
He wanted me to make a copy of mine for his friend.
Had he shown up, perhaps that could have been worked out, not for a no-show.

Not a big loss.

I have other work to do.

#/;0(:--

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread