miss being out there

astro-nut

Sep 12, 2008
southwest fla
Detector(s) used
whites spectra, dual field, beachhunter300, minelab quattro
hi everyone how i miss being out there on april 5 while detecting out in about 4 and a half feet of water i got hit a glancing blow by a jet sky he broke my collar bone and its going to be at least a month for me to get back out there so leave some rings for me :laughing9: lol well anyway some people at the beach caught him he was drunk and chasiingng his friends who were swiming .he is a new york lawyer and has a lot of green so i will get my share i guess he was my gold for the day :laughing9: every nite when i am in pain i think of my wish list i getting an excal and an aquasearch also an etrac and a long vacation in argentina when its winter here i hear there are a lot of coastline there with fancy hotels and rich tourist

Upvote 0

helix-2000

Nov 28, 2007
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3; Minelab Excal 2; DFX 300
You are lucky the guy didn't kill you. Sure hope you get a big chunk of green and can have your dreams come true.

stitchlips

Apr 12, 2008
east coast florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur 1000, CTX 3030
astro-nut said:
hi everyone how i miss being out there on april 5 while detecting out in about 4 and a half feet of water i got hit a glancing blow by a jet sky he broke my collar bone and its going to be at least a month for me to get back out there so leave some rings for me :laughing9: lol well anyway some people at the beach caught him he was drunk and chasiingng his friends who were swiming .he is a new york lawyer and has a lot of green so i will get my share i guess he was my gold for the day :laughing9: every nite when i am in pain i think of my wish list i getting an excal and an aquasearch also an etrac and a long vacation in argentina when its winter here i hear there are a lot of coastline there with fancy hotels and rich tourist

That will ruin a good day detecting! Jet Skis, Lawyers and booze don't mix.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank God it wasn't worse.. and I hope you nail that drunk to the wall as well.. Hope your recovery goes well and no permenant damage to ya.. just glad your not more seriously hurt.

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Manny, thats crazy, is it where we hunted? I hope your feeling better soon. Hang in there brother... :thumbsup:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that stinks!!! glad they caught him and hope you can get out soon!!!!!!!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geez guy, that has gotta ruin your life. I pray you get healed soon without lasting effects. I hope you get some skin off the lawyer to put on your wall. They take enough from us, the dirt bags. :laughing7:

Take Care,
Sandman

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
That is way out there crazy!!! I am glad that they only limit jet ski's to certain areas here and a ways offshore. Don't worry, you'll be back at it soon enough. Take it easy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread