Mission Impossible?American treasure hunter launches search for Bin Ladens body

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mission Impossible?American treasure hunter launches search for Bin Laden's body

Mission Impossible? American treasure hunter launches search for Bin Laden's body in depths of North Arabian Sea

By Mark Duell

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-underwater-search-Osama-Bin-Ladens-body.html

Treasure-hunter: Bill Warren is reportedly launching an underwater search to find Osama Bin Laden's body

Treasure-hunter: Bill Warren is reportedly launching an underwater search to find Osama Bin Laden's body

Some may have thought we would never discover the Titanic, but this is an even more ambitious search.

Treasure-hunter Bill Warren, of California, is reportedly launching an underwater search to find the body of former Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.

U.S. forces say they buried the former Al Qaeda leader at sea last month from the USS Carl Vinson warship in the North Arabian Sea.

But that is the only detail of the location that has been released.

The veteran explorer launched the hunt as he does not believe President Obama gave enough proof of the terrorist’s death.

He told TMZ he is using hi-tech equipment and several boats in the search, which he says will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

‘We do this because we are patriotic Americans and feel that President Obama failed to provide the proof,’ he told TMZ.
Diving: The veteran explorer launched the hunt as he does not believe President Obama gave enough proof of the terrorist's death

Diving: The veteran explorer launched the hunt as he does not believe President Obama gave enough proof of the terrorist's death
Overboard: U.S. forces say they buried the former Al Qaeda leader at sea last month from the USS Carl Vinson warship, pictured, in the North Arabian Sea

Overboard: U.S. forces say they buried the former Al Qaeda leader at sea last month from the USS Carl Vinson warship, pictured, in the North Arabian Sea

Mr Warren added: ‘I do not trust my government or Obama.’

More...

Bin Laden death photos must be released because White House 'is not above the law' says legal watchdog
Osama Bin Lothario: Terror chief 'was a sex machine who would vanish into the bedroom with his wife for days'

The excursion team hope to locate and recover Bin Laden's body before taking pictures and recordings of him and doing a DNA test on the ship.

U.S. officials welcomed visitors last month to view the USS Carl Vinson, which became famous as the dead Al Qaeda leader’s last resting place.
Dead: Former Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was killed last month by a U.S. Navy SEAL team in a raid on his walled compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan

Dead: Former Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was killed last month by a U.S. Navy SEAL team in a raid on his walled compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan

The warship received a SEAL team that carried Bin Laden's body after killing him in a raid on his walled compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

‘We do this because we are patriotic Americans and feel that President Obama failed to provide the proof'

Bill Warren, treasure hunter

His body was placed in a 'weighted bag', an officer made religious remarks and he was put on a flat board and tipped into the sea, the Pentagon said.

Mr Warren began diving commercially in 1972 and has ran several salvage companies since then, according to his website.

The first shipwreck he ever found was an English merchant boat that sank near Santa Cruz, California, the website says.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arch-Osama-Bin-Ladens-body.html#ixzz1P9Cldw9o

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
Re: Mission Impossible?American treasure hunter launches search for Bin Laden's body

Nutz. Well I suspect that will get a few investors..

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Mission Impossible?American treasure hunter launches search for Bin Laden's body

lostcauses said:
Nutz. Well I suspect that will get a few investors..

And I'm one inverstor he'll never get. Yea right he's doing it becauses they are patriotic Americans and feel that President Obama failed to provide the proof. Yea right!! Sure it's not for the publicity and the money.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

thats not treasure hunting thats garbage collecting.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

If he finds it, Spain will probably claim it.

K

Kentucky Kache

If this is true, I suspect both the American government and the Muslim world to go against him. I hope he don't wake up dead one morning.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Good luck. If the Navy was smart it's in the region that's 15,000 or more feet deep. That's a small target to find in a very large body of water.

We wrapped 'em all in a mains'l tight
With twice ten turns of a hawser's bight
And we heaved 'em over and out of sight,
With a Yo-Heave-Ho! and a fare-you-well
And a sudden plunge in the sullen swell
Ten fathoms deep on the road to hell,
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

1643-004-7DCD3DAC.gif

Hey! Maybe while he's at it he can find all that pirate treasure that's in the Seychilles! :laughing7:

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

you know guys, I might not agree with this guy to go looking for OBL's dead body -because he might have a better chance at getting struck by lightening then finding OBL, but I do think that when we as citizens put up with our government lying so much it does make this story harder to believe. like taking someone's word for something at face value after catching them b.s-ing you over and over again...
I don't believe much the media says, all of them...let alone the gober'ment... :laughing7:

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No way will I seek bodies on land on in water.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think he was killed in those air attacks on those caves long ago. Obama pulled this stunt because his approval rating was dropping. They cant show us pictures because its disrespectful, yet they dumped his body in the ocean like trash. After 10 years of searching I think they would prove they got him.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

lookindown said:
I think he was killed in those air attacks on those caves long ago. Obama pulled this stunt because his approval rating was dropping. They cant show us pictures because its disrespectful, yet they dumped his body in the ocean like trash. After 10 years of searching I think they would prove they got him.
Getting eaten by sharks makes him 'unclean' same as bein wrapped in a pig skin .
Smoke and mirrors again by the grubberment inspired by a loser that wants to be a 2 term President .

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ivan salis said:
thats not treasure hunting thats garbage collecting.

Arf! Arf! Good one.............!

BRC

Jun 24, 2011
Tampa Bay
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Sand Shark, At-Max, EquInox 800, Deus 2..

I dont suspect he would even be in Guantanamo Bay yet. !!!! :hello2: :hello2:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

They say he was responsible for the attacks on 9-11,but who's responsible for Building 7,the won that fell down(by explosives) later on that afternoon. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

He can be found rotting in hell :angry4:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions