SwampHunterD

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2012
MS and LA
Detector(s) used
Multiple detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though I am new to posting on here, I am not new to relic hunting. I have been involved for over 30 years. I am mostly a hunter in the South part of MS or in Louisiana. Although I do travel around to different parts of the country, I wanted everyone to know where I am from and where I hunt the most. So if anyone has any questions or just want to say hi please do so.

Thanks,

SwampHunterD

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
SwampHunterD

pp-civilwar-print2.JPG

OP
OP
S

SwampHunterD

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2012
MS and LA
Detector(s) used
Multiple detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks River Rat and Dougshause1....been reading alot on here. River Rat, you got to be close to me if you are in southeast Louisiana...where you at?

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet, lots of history down your way!

Wayne

OP
OP
S

SwampHunterD

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2012
MS and LA
Detector(s) used
Multiple detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks Wayne and dig daddy....havent met many on here but looking forward to learning more about everything from everyone.

LaGold

May 8, 2012
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP deus and whites Mxt pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm new to the site as well but im from central La

If you're ever around the alexandria area private message me and we could go to a couple of untouched sites ive recently found. I havent gone but once and couldnt stay for long because my wife and 7 year old was with me. I'll give better details at a later time

shern_0711

May 19, 2012
Swamp hunter,

I am in the Slidell area an frequent log town a lot I'm sure you have been there as well. I am moving in a week to north Mississippi. Maybe we could get together sometime when I am in town. I work offshore so every three weeks I will be coming thru. Do you know of any spots around the Holly Springs Potts camp ms area? I don't have any places to go when I get there. My wife an I have only been metal detecting for a year an a half so still new and learning!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread