Mississippi Gulf Coast

airmanhelm

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not been MD hunting for a very long time and am looking for other folks that would be interested in meeting up. My days off are primarily on weekends and I like to do a fair amount of research and planning. Maybe even make a camping trip out of a hunt if it is not close by. If you are interested please pm me.

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has been a few local guys, coast to Hattiesburg, who have tried to get a hunt set up but just hasn't worked out. We just need to set up a time and place to try, and who ever shows up, there you go. I would think there would be 4 or 5 MDers they would be there, if we set it up. Have to be a decent place to try, with permission to hunt there. Get the place to go, meet at the nearest Waffle House that morning, talk a little and then go find some stuff. I have been trying to find a good spot or two around here that would work. Anyone else interested?

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Y'all... I'm located just outside of Petal and am also looking for a hunting partner or two and I also enjoy doing the research, though I have yet to come up with a good source for old maps of this area. As far as meeting up one morning, for the most part all I need is a little notice & in regards to camping that too could be fun and my tent and gear is always ready to go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread